fan of knives problem - CP not visible

Sometimes when Im using fan of knives I cant see my combo points. I know they are there because I can use crimson tempest. Might be they are building on a different mob than the one I have targetted? Its kind of annoying. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
Reply Quote
42 Pandaren Monk
09/27/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Indrik
they are building on a different mob than the one I have targetted
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ditto for me. I think Zakuro is right.

This is probably better off reported/corroborated/refuted in this bug forum thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712882462
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Also: If you do not have a mob targeted at all and are just spaming FoK you will not gain any CP until you actually target a mob.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
same here~
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Be sure to post your reports in that Bug Report thread! They likely won't be noticed here as quickly or efficiently.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sometimes I don't even get combo points when using FoK at all.

Be sure to target an enemy in reach before spamming it.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Indrik
Might be they are building on a different mob than the one I have targetted?

This, or you have left over CPs on the last thing you killed and aren't gaining anything with your FoK.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
In the mean time, pop off a snd/recup or crimson temptest to get them stacking properly again if they bug out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]