Are we having fun yet?

90 Human Priest
Yes.

Hello world pvper's.
No one likes a post bumper, here's some edits.

Tiller's New Sprinkling System.
http://tinypic.com/r/4lkcvc/6
Edited by Babilla on 10/16/2012 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
They should remove travel form from combat use.

Afk people should give extra honor.
Players should give more honor, period.

Priest silence doesn't have enough range.
Add a glyph.

Glyph of mind blast is pretty useless.

Glyph of Dispel should deal shadow damage if shadow.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
priest forums that way
----------------------->
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
While Leveling, hunters were pretty easy pvp targets.
Mages with pocket toons are pretty difficult. (Rasitilin lol)
I think I ganked him once, and ever since he had a 90 with him.
Could have been a different mage. I forget.
Weren't you buying stacks of herbs for lots of gold?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
yes

why?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have a bank full of green tea...Help?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
neutral AH 60g a stack lmk when

Dreaded#1848
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
EVERYONE MUST DIE
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Carebeâr
EVERYONE MUST DIE

I heard you were causing SO MUCH FUN in the valley yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Babylon
EVERYONE MUST DIE

I heard you were causing SO MUCH FUN in the valley yesterday.

Carebear always causes fun
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Carebeâr
EVERYONE MUST DIE

This guy....... every time he comes to SW to attack us. I find him and am about to kill. When he roots me runs super far away to and fly's away when he is out of combat. Do not talk about world pvp. In world pvp people actually fight to the death
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Tyrrannus
EVERYONE MUST DIE

This guy....... every time he comes to SW to attack us. I find him and am about to kill. When he roots me runs super far away to and fly's away when he is out of combat. Do not talk about world pvp. In world pvp people actually fight to the death

Yes. Druid pvp. "Look at me I have 40% run speed in combat!" Besides breaking snares automatically with shifting, they gave them a dispel too! So awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Posted by Tyrrannus
EVERYONE MUST DIE

Yes. Druid pvp. "Look at me I have 40% run speed in combat!" Besides breaking snares automatically with shifting, they gave them a dispel too! So awesome.

I agree with you completely man, but lets be real. You're a mage. Rolling that class means you can't complain about any other class being unfair, because your class is the most ridicious thing in the game lol. I was in a bg, ran past a mage and he cast one spell on me, 5 seconds later I was at 60% health. Then another mage in the bg hit me for 60k 80k and then 130k in a row. I mean ur class has so much burst, yet also the most cc, absorbs, and self heals. I just hope they nerf you guys a little, its just too much.

Nothing personal towards u man, just saying mages r to op is all lol.
Reply Quote
I mean DRUID class has so much burst, yet also the most cc, absorbs, and self heals. I just hope they nerf you guys a little, its just too much.

I know, druids are absolute nonsense.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I mean DRUID class has so much burst, yet also the most cc, absorbs, and self heals. I just hope they nerf you guys a little, its just too much.

10/09/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Babylon
I know, druids are absolute nonsense.

Keep denying it little mage lol. Druids aren't op at all tbh, they r just very mobile. The only thing i think they should nerf is being able to spam rejuvenation all the time. I play a boomy, so I know this lol
Reply Quote
And then suddenly the clouds opened up to let the sun shine through.
-15% healing in pvp combat.
Reply Quote
I went afk in the Kess Woods after fishing a bit.
A rogue kills me and then starts to fish, waiting for my return.

I pretended to walk away but sent my pet to auto-attack him.
@ 75% a level 88 paladin tried to protect the 90 rogue. Paladin dies, /laugh. I then tried to frostbolt the rogue and he vanishes. He was there the whole 3 mins watching my pet atatck him! Highlight of my night.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/09/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Tyrrannus
EVERYONE MUST DIE

do u even lift bro
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Posted by Tyrrannus
EVERYONE MUST DIE

I agree with you completely man, but lets be real. You're a mage. Rolling that class means you can't complain about any other class being unfair, because your class is the most ridicious thing in the game lol. I was in a bg, ran past a mage and he cast one spell on me, 5 seconds later I was at 60% health. Then another mage in the bg hit me for 60k 80k and then 130k in a row. I mean ur class has so much burst, yet also the most cc, absorbs, and self heals. I just hope they nerf you guys a little, its just too much.

Nothing personal towards u man, just saying mages r to op is all lol.

Oh please. The odds of a 1v1 happening in stormwind, with alliance yelling my location like parrots every 6 seconds in trade, are near none.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]