Second wind is way to popular.

90 Orc Warrior
So second wind and juggernaut are way too popular.

IMO second wind doesnt need to be nerfed but Enraged regen and impending victory need buffing.

As far as juggernaut goes, if theres not too much room to play with the other talents with charge make them have certain effects on charge/ intervene also. Example being warbringer makes heroic leap stun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I disagree, second wind is pretty popular because it does exactly what you need it to: keeps you alive when you are hurt.

I will be swapping to enraged regen or impending victory when my gear is better and I don't spend so much time in the world at low HP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

What? I barely see anyone with juggernaut. Mostly double-time and a couple who take warbringer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/27/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Dulhaun

This is an issue why? Second wind does the job that the tier is meant to do keep us alive when near death, it's the most popular due to it's a passive you can rely on rather then an active ability you need to press a key to activate.

And juggernaut is popular due to the 12s charge we've all become accustomed to and loved during the whole of cataclysm as arms and it gives us the most charges per minute out of all the other specs.
Some encounters I switch to double time since they require burst mobility rather then static mobility, same goes for the healing tier I switch to ER on some encounters where I need an active cooldown to help make the healer's jobs easier overall where second wind wouldn't just cut it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I prefer impending victory. I can rely upon the heal when I need it, and adds during a fight make it a good choice for additional healing. I haven't raided yet on my warrior, but during the Fall of Theramore (did it as Arms with impending victory and two casters in the group), I got to hit people pretty hard with it while not dieing. I don't like second wind for PVE because I don't like falling that low on health, and enraged regeneration has too long a cooldown for me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yea I prefer the on-demand health talents myself. I just can't say that they are as good as second wind for leveling.

As in, you will get a lot more healing than 20% every minute with second wind if you just keep fighting.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid

IMO second wind doesnt need to be nerfed but Enraged regen and impending victory need buffing.

As far as juggernaut goes, if theres not too much room to play with the other talents with charge make them have certain effects on charge/ intervene also. Example being warbringer makes heroic leap stun.

Don't worry, instead of making Warbringer and DT better or IV and ER better GC will just nerf SW and Jugg. And then buff Mages.
Edited by Alvalek on 9/27/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Cute sentence, but I don't see that happening. There is zero reason to nerf either second wind or juggernaut. Both do exactly what they are supposed to do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Naw 2nd wind is pretty damn OP. I'm watching warriors quest with it, they never bother healing themselves because they never drop below 25% health with it. They literally just walk around at 30% health the whole time. Healers can't kill them in a 1v1. Dps can barely make progress on that 30%, before they get feared or stunned, allowing the warrior to "fully heal" back up to 30%. Seen prot warriors take on 3 players at a time with 2nd wind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You would take 1 charge over 2? With improved leap, heroic throw silence, and for me taking storm bolt, it's basically having enough to have a charge up all day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/27/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Alvalek
Don't worry, instead of making Warbringer and DT better or IV and ER better GC will just nerf SW and Jugg. And then buff Mages.

Don't forget the damage nerfs warriors always need those damage nerfs.

09/27/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Theodorr
There is zero reason to nerf either second wind or juggernaut.

Don't worry GC wont let us down if a reason doesn't exist he'll find one! If he can't find one he'll make one up! If he doesn't feel like making one up he'll nerf us anyway!
/silly end
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I chose second wind for dps so I don't have to worry about hitting another button to heal and I can keep hitting. For prot I chose impending victory so I have that heal when I want it, and if you're at 35% you're either about to get a big heal as a tank, or die. Second wind won't really help.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ungh, you might think that is cute but this CONSTANT gc hate is so old I am starting to get angry every time I see it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Naw 2nd wind is pretty damn OP. I'm watching warriors quest with it, they never bother healing themselves because they never drop below 25% health with it. They literally just walk around at 30% health the whole time. Healers can't kill them in a 1v1. Dps can barely make progress on that 30%, before they get feared or stunned, allowing the warrior to "fully heal" back up to 30%. Seen prot warriors take on 3 players at a time with 2nd wind.

Just delete your entire post. If you want to kill warriors in 1 v 1 then give us the ability to drain all your mana.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/28/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Mikeey
Just delete your entire post. If you want to kill warriors in 1 v 1 then give us the ability to drain all your mana.

You can, go find the sword of a thousand truths! /holy music
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]