To all the players looking for a guild!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got Questions on your mind? Maybe these ones. Which guild should I choose? Which guild has no drama? Which guild is actually helpful and there when you need help? Which guild would I like to join that treats me like a member of their family? Well I got the answers for all your questions and that is join BlackDagger Brotherhood.

BlackDagger Brother is a Level sixteen guild that has experience Leadership.We have seven guild bank tabs,Vent and soon to have a page up and running. BlackDagger Brotherhood has members,officers as well as leaders that are willing to help fellow guild members with any help that they need such as quests,getting geared up for dungeons and raids, and just to have fun. We are here to have fun and we are a drama free guild but we do have alot of fun in guild chat and in vent. So feel free to whisper one of the following people for more information or for a invite to the guild. Please whisper Zarielina, Keyalor, Plixim, Dorphrica and Charqwa. Thank you in advance for your time and happy travels to all.
Edited by Keyalor on 9/28/2012 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
09/27/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Keyalor
Got Questions on your mind?

Always.

Maybe these ones.

Unlikely.

Which guild should I choose?

Any. Most of them are pretty much the same.

Which guild has no drama?

The guild of <Doesn't Exist Anywhere>

Which guild is actually helpful and there when you need help?

One that is tied to a suicide hotline, I would guess.

Which guild would I like to join that treats me like a member of their family?

Probably one that was started by a member of your family.

Well I got the answers for all your questions and that is join BlackDagger Brotherhood.

Go on...

BlackDagger Brother is a Level sixteen guild that had experience Leadership.

It's a guild "that had experience Leadership"? Was your intent to state that in the past tense, or does your guild simply not possess a spelling & grammar check addon?

BlackDagger Brotherhood has members,officers as well as leaders that are willing to help fellow guild members with any help that they need such as quests,getting geared up for dungeons and raids, and just to have fun.

You have members, officers, and leaders? Are the officers not leaders as well, or are you implying some kind of strategic separation between an officer and someone with leadership capabilities?

We are here to have fun and we are a drama free guild but we do have alot of fun in guild chat and in vent.

I like this part. You state that the guild is "drama free" but state that "we do have [sic] alot of fun", which implies that most fun is, apparently, derived from drama. I would agree with that assertion.

So feel free to whisper one of the following people for more information or for a invite to the guild. Please whisper Zarielina, Keyalor, Plixim, Dorphrica and Charqwa. Thank you in advance for your time and happy travels to all.

Perhaps I shall. Perhaps.

Good tidings, sir!
Edited by Mayo on 9/27/2012 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]