Slight keybinding issue.

90 Human Rogue
I just got a new computer for school, conveniently wow runs great on it. but there's a little problem.

i use W to move forward, E to strafe right, Q left, and i use ` (left of the 1 button) for stealth. i've found that while holding down W and E to walk/strafe right, and press ` (stealth) all at the same time, it doesn't work. i can't stealth when i'm holding W and E down.

i know i could just change my keybindings but i've played with the same ones for years and i love having stealth on that button.

is there any way to fix it so i can press all 3 buttons at once and have them all work?
Reply Quote
I just got a new computer for school, conveniently wow runs great on it. but there's a little problem.

i use W to move forward, E to strafe right, Q left, and i use ` (left of the 1 button) for stealth. i've found that while holding down W and E to walk/strafe right, and press ` (stealth) all at the same time, it doesn't work. i can't stealth when i'm holding W and E down.

i know i could just change my keybindings but i've played with the same ones for years and i love having stealth on that button.

is there any way to fix it so i can press all 3 buttons at once and have them all work?

By getting a better keyboard.

What you're describing is called ghosting:

http://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/antighostingexplained.mspx

It's a hardware issue. There's nothing you can do to fix it outside of getting new hardware.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]