Dragon Turtle Colors

90 Pandaren Monk
The colors of the dragon turtle (at least the normal ones, I don't have the epic ones yet) are either bugged or mislabeled. The black dragon turtle is actually blue, the blue dragon turtle is brown, the brown dragon turtle is gold/yellow and the red and purple dragon turtles are the exact same color (red).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I second this problems, I noticed the red & purple are the exact same color. I just looked at the other colors & I see what you mean about the colors being off. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Mage
Colors are definitely... off. Found the same thing when I just got the normal mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Also noticed the Purple is either too large or the Red is too small. The sizes are all weird
Reply Quote
89 Pandaren Monk
I just bought my turtle mount, and I agree. The purple and red are identical, and the black and blue look wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Well, the red/purple is definitely a bug. Not sure if the others are, but I hope so. Kinda confusing.

Never noticed the size difference before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The red dragon turtle is using the purple dragon turtles mesh judging by the greater red turtle (which has a much darker shell).

The Purple dragon turtle is also glitchy too from the look of things, on a male blood elf it's considerably larger than the other colours. I'll test some other races now.

Edit: Also the same for a female tauren. In fact, the normal purple dragon turtle is larger than the greater purple dragon turtle.
Quoted from the last thread I saw on the issue. Would be better off in the larger thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]