Fenris Pandarens No Longer Virgins

90 Draenei Shaman
Fenris Pandarens No Longer Virgins as Frustration Swoops In With A Little Pre Raid Foreplay And Takes Down Server First World Boss On First Attempt.

CONGRATS EVERYONE ON THE SEXY LOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully We Can Get A Second Date Cause We Didnt Even Buy Her Dinner First!
Edited by Fonzarelli on 9/27/2012 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ascension is no longer virgins(mostly). We managed to take down Gamon with very few wipes and little outside help.

CONGRATS EVERYONE ON 13 COPPER AND 2 LINEN CLOTH AND THANK YOU FOR NOT FIGHTING OVER LOOT!!!1!!

What I mean to say is cool story, bro
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
Doom Lord Kazzak,

now that was a world boss.

and the world dragons back in the day.

sry, dont want to be a jerk, just remembering

congrats on the shinies
Edited by Ravenbeer on 9/30/2012 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kazzak was a beast I remember downing him the first time. Had a 25 slot vent and had to upgrade it onb the fly to 40 man. Remember a certain toolbag repeatedly trying to pull him right before we would.

Fun fun fight!

Congrats on the server first kill frustration guys. And Fonz no more nude pics...I won't go out with you, I don't care if you buy the McDonald's.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Fenris Pandarens No Longer Virgins as Frustration Swoops In With A Little Pre Raid Foreplay And Takes Down Server First World Boss On First Attempt.

CONGRATS EVERYONE ON THE SEXY LOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully We Can Get A Second Date Cause We Didnt Even Buy Her Dinner First!

Wow. What a retarded post. Please don't judge our guild based on one person with limited mental capacity.

Fenris: Frustration apologizes for Fonz.

... and thanks Raven and Magog. I'm sure you'll find out soon if you haven't already how non-forum post worthy of an event this was.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]