Welcome Monks: Please Read!

(Sticky)

70 Pandaren Monk
Please fix the monk class in PvP. DPS and Tank Monks need major improvments to be PvP viable. I mean druids are beast in PvP no matter what they are playing, Boomkin, Feral, Resto but it seems that Monks can only be Mistweavers. Kinda sucks and makes me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/05/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Roguestomper
Please fix the monk class in PvP.

You sir are in the wrong forum to complain about Monks; this is obviously the Druid forums.
Edited by Selsix on 10/5/2012 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman
so if your not a druid or a monk.. dont read this (you've been warned)...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This thread could use some more druid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Yeah cause apperently it's for druid discussion.
Reply Quote
Welcome to the Monk forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the druid class with your fellow World of Warcraft players.

Wait... monks are druids, now?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Reporting in fellow druids.
Edited by Mastoura on 10/30/2012 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I AM DURID AND MUNK. I WARE LETHUR.

NO ROUGE, GET OUT STABBERZ!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
the cake is not a lie!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
monks are decently balanced for pvp at the moment. and, this is supposed to be for monks. so can all the druids, warriors and the drunk monk please find their guides?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Edited by Bashiok on 9/25/12 12:08 AM (PDT)

Welcome to the Monk forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the druid class with your fellow World of Warcraft players

wait... what? druid class?
Reply Quote
hey if this is for monks, why arent alot of monks posting? druids warriors and hunters please go now, and the Drunk Monk, we need to use Detox on you. flush out your system. Bashiok, great copy and paste error. i love it man. its that amazing and epic.
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Shaman
09/25/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Bashiok
This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the druid class with your fellow World of Warcraft players.

Okay, let's talk about Druids.
Reply Quote
49 Worgen Druid
her to me
Reply Quote
89 Pandaren Monk
heyyyyy
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
hehe...surprised this isn't fixed yet. :)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I'd like to thank the people responsible for making mistweavers of 5.1 have very little raid utility and now abysmal numbers - i don't know where i'd be without you guys to make me feel bad tuesday through thursday.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Monk
....How many of you read past the word druid?....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fellow Druid, #139637, reporting in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]