Pet Battles = Lots of Fun

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey guys,

So Mists is out and I haven't even made a Pandaren or taken any of my 85s into Pandaria.

All I've been doing is Pet Battles. These things are so addicting and lots of fun. I even found my first "rare" quality pet, a "water snake".

So far I've been sticking with three pets.

Tiny Sporebat - named "Sneeze"
Voodoo Figurine- named "Ooga Booga"
Mechanopeep- named "Peep"

I can't stop. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to make it to Pandaria..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My main lineup was originally sporebat, voodo figurine, and perky pug. At one of the trainers I ended up having to bring on another pet that could handle mech pets so I replaced sporebat with singing sunflower.

It's SO addictive :D I finally did my first dungeon and started questing but that was after 10 hours of pet battles lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I love how it's account wide and how the battles are "Quick in, quick out". It's really well made.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
my pets > yours
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I finally figured out how to get my pets to battle (duh, I didn't think it would be that easy lol) and now no one will battle with me /sob
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/25/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Nepyr
I finally figured out how to get my pets to battle (duh, I didn't think it would be that easy lol) and now no one will battle with me /sob

On the "Pet" menu tab, there's a button that says "find battle". Basically a queue system. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Agreed. At my hubby's urging, I did make a panda, but then abandoned her for the pet training/battles. So far, I am up to the Northern Stranglethorn trainer. However, I currently have about 9 or 10 pets that I'm trying to level, so that I have a selection to choose from based on what type the trainers have so I can complete those quests.

Pandaria content - I ran into the Stormwind Keep and got the cut scene, then talked to the guy, he said "prepare yourself and when you are ready.." Well, so far, I'm NOT READY because I can't stop the pet battles!!!

MORE MORE MORE! Gotta catch em all!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I didn't think this was going to be anywhere near as much fun as it is.

It's a fantastic addition to the game!
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Priest
I didn't think this was going to be anywhere near as much fun as it is.

It's a fantastic addition to the game!

Word.

I didn't think it was going to be this addicting to do. Now I have to get a few more pets that I left behind in a few daily areas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]