Congrats Jammies!

90 Human Monk
I hate you, I was a whole level behind tho....And now I can sleep!! Thanks!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Thanks! I was keeping an eye on you the whole time. I kept telling everyone I wished you'd go to sleep so I could catch a nap myself.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yeah every two seconds:
"Hey Bel, where is Fists at?"
Me: "Same place he was two seconds ago!"

Good job both of you though, that's impressive :)
Reply Quote
Grats, Jammies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Was a good race, you had more horde around ur lvl, I was the only one on alliance, the 2nd highest is only 86 still lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
We were so far ahead of everyone by that morning. I think we should have three or four by now Horde-side. I know we have at the very least two.

I wouldn't blame anyone for having gone into hibernation though, I'm looking forward to sleeping in Saturday morning. I haven't gotten anything like real sleep all week.

Thank you Binah!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It must be nice not having a job :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/29/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Leeham

*It must be nice to have a job that lets you have off on days requested.

Also, assumptions won't get you to level 90.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol, excuse me sir can I have a few days off so i can wow it up to lvl 90.
Also, i happen to be 88
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Also, i happen to be 88

1) Assuming makes an !@# out of you.
2) Armory still shows you as 85.
3) I smell so much jealousy here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Also, i happen to be 88

1) Assuming makes an !@# out of you.
2) Armory still shows you as 85.
3) I smell so much jealousy here.

1) I could care less what you think, I'll assume whatever I want, like how I'm assuming your a little girl.
2) UHHHHH, maybe because I wasn't talking about that toon
3) Naw, I'll be 90 in two more days.
4) Your a shaman.. and also a goblin. Don't talk please.
Edited by Ibeecharming on 9/29/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Misleading toon name is misleading.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
-

09/29/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Belinaria

Pretty much this. If you're going to reference a different toon, post on it or link the armory next time. For someone who doesn't care, you're really defensive. You can assume all you want but that doesn't make it the truth. I guess some people have to piss on someone else's parade and attempt to make a low jab at their achievement because they couldn't get it.

You're a blood elf paladin/mage. Hold on guys, let us all be jealous of his anime hair and ADD. Clearly this guy leads an amazing life and we should all follow by his example.

0/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
-

Pretty much this. If you're going to reference a different toon, post on it or link the armory next time. For someone who doesn't care, you're really defensive. You can assume all you want but that doesn't make it the truth. I guess some people have to piss on someone else's parade and attempt to make a low jab at their achievement because they couldn't get it.

You're a blood elf paladin/mage. Hold on guys, let us all be jealous of his anime hair and ADD. Clearly this guy leads an amazing life and we should all follow by his example.

0/10

I didn't think I needed to reference an extra 3 levels and a bunch of greens.. What to prove i bought a 40$ expansion? or that I turned in 10 turnips I stole from some crazy rabbits.

Yeah, and i have many other toons too, and they are not all bloodelfs, but they sure aren't ugly goblins with a really bad class.
It's kinda sad that an 18 year old kid with a job and first year of university has less free time then a 30 year old.
Edited by Ibeecharming on 9/29/2012 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
And back to topic... Congrats Pjs on the serv-first!! You definitely earned it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/30/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Auv
And back to topic... Congrats Pjs on the serv-first!! You definitely earned it.

<3 Paese.

And Ibeecharming, the fact that you went down to the level of how my toon looks and trying to insult the class I play just says you really have no leg to stand on. Ugly toon with beneficial racials to my class that I actually use? Big deal. Also, I could show you how the statement about Shamans being a bad class makes me just that much better, but I don't like stroking my e-peen to be honest. Just stop while you're at it.

I'm 21 with a near full time job and in school. Your point? You're comparing yourself to a 30 year old (Wait, Pjs is really that old? :P) who may have had that particular job long enough that when they put in a request, they get it hands down. I had that luxury at my previous job. Work 70+ hours per week and don't request off for a while and watch the benefits begin to roll in.

Going to stop entertaining this now and go back to watching Pjs roll around and kite hopplings.

P.S.

ADD AND ANIME HAIR.
Edited by Ashely on 9/30/2012 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Wow, look at the things I miss while enjoying my life... Obligatory response to the troll incoming...

Correction, sir. I'm 31 years old and if I didn't have more free time than some kid in college I'd be very sad indeed. I've worked very hard my entire life to have the level of control over my free time that I do to the point where I can enjoy a free day or two to pursue a hobby at my discretion.

Actually, you probably shouldn't be reading this. You should be studying. Now get off my lawn.

Right. Anyways.

Thanks Auv. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Lol, I have 3 jobs and school.
I just have a brother that's willing to cover for me on wow.
Plus since most of my work consists of my person business I get time when I need/want it without having to explain why. lol.
Reply Quote
Wait, aren't jammies at least 200 years old now? I mean, they've been around since the 1800s...

Also, as mind-boggling as goblin shamans are, it was fun to see Ashely rip a new hole in one of the bottom-feeders of Nesingwary. Good to know it just isn't on Alliance side.

And... I still don't have my main up to 90. /cry
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I fear for the well-being of the fine folks of Nesingwary. GET SOME SLEEP

Some people have health problems and/or a physical disadvantage and wouldn't be able to work a normal job
Edited by Yzzami on 10/6/2012 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]