<RuleThirtyFour> 4/6(16)H recruiting...

90 Human Paladin
<RuleThirtyFour> is recruiting an exceptional dps raider. Class/spec isn't really a big issue.

We got some server first 90s blablabla. Currently going blow for blow for Realm First hardmodes. Looking for an exceptional player to come get some server first bosses with us.

Raid times are as follows:

Wednesday 6pm-10pm server
Thursday 6pm-10pm server
Sunday 6pm-10pm server
Monday 6pm-10pm server

All raiders are expected to be online 15-30 minutes before raid start. If you can't make this on a regular basis, don't bother applying.

Go to rtf.shivtr.com to apply.

We are also accepting all casuals who don't talk s*** in trade/general chat to come make us gold for repair bills via guild perks. Handing out complimentary reach-arounds for all casuals.

For any and all other details, please pst your credit card details to myself, Raxxed, or any other raiding member.

RTF was 'ere...
Edited by Volchan on 10/28/2012 5:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
In b4 laggy server & phasing problems

Regarding your recruitment criteria for people not talking s***.... Oh the irony.
Edited by Complex on 9/26/2012 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
You guys used an exploit for all of your class server first 90's. Blizzard have confirmed that action will be taken, good work though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In b4 laggy server & phasing problems

Regarding your recruitment criteria for people not talking s***.... Oh the irony.

inb4 we were on the same laggy server.

Also, if you had greater than a 6 year old's grasp of English, you'd be able to see that the "no talking s***" criteria was for casuals only. Main raiders can talk as much as they want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/26/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Rwer
You guys used an exploit for all of your class server first 90's. Blizzard have confirmed that action will be taken, good work though!

Just point me in the direction of that blue post. Oh wait...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This guy... Lol
Reply Quote
74 Dwarf Shaman
how does class/spec not matter in a 10man raiding guild going for realm firsts lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/26/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Buffjob
how does class/spec not matter in a 10man raiding guild going for realm firsts lol

Allow me to fall for your troll.

We already have all buffs/debuffs covered, we already have a full class spread except for rogue/monk, and we're light on melee. So yes, we can take any class/spec so long as the player is exceptional.

Maybe you're forced to have the "perfect" raid group to be competitive. Doesn't mean everyone is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/26/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Volchan

We already have all buffs/debuffs covered, we already have a full class spread except for rogue/monk, and we're light on melee. So yes, we can take any class/spec so long as the player is exceptional.

Maybe you're forced to have the "perfect" raid group to be competitive. Doesn't mean everyone is.

I would agree, but since your heroic madness kill dates are 2 months behind everyone else, i think you should try class stacking, you seem to have the wrong attitude towards raiding.

I would be surprised if you made it into the top 5.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/26/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Raxxed
Let me guess, you're one of those people who came in their pants when the Rag mount was 100% drop rate on normal mode then went and got it?

I do not see a problem with this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/26/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Complex

I would agree, but since your heroic madness kill dates are 2 months behind everyone else, i think you should try class stacking, you seem to have the wrong attitude towards raiding.

I would be surprised if you made it into the top 5.

Wondered how long it would take you to come out with that. I refuse to continue the petty argument, and will allow our performance in the coming weeks to speak for itself.
Reply Quote
74 Dwarf Shaman
it wasn't a troll, i was just curious. nice massive over reaction though. It's just weird to see a guild that claims so much be so lenient with restrictions.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Let's face it, the whole server now thinks of you guys as a joke. You found a way to do something that goes against everything the game designers intended and most players stand for. All for the ill-gotten recognition of hitting 90 before anyone else?! So well done once again and good luck finding interesting ways to exploit the upcoming raid content, because no one will believe you ever did it by simply being good and putting in the work after this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You guys and this thread reminds me of my old guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/27/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Rwer
Let's face it, the whole server now thinks of you guys as a joke. You found a way to do something that goes against everything the game designers intended and most players stand for. All for the ill-gotten recognition of hitting 90 before anyone else?! So well done once again and good luck finding interesting ways to exploit the upcoming raid content, because no one will believe you ever did it by simply being good and putting in the work after this.

What about <Ascension> recruitment? I never thought that you would post anything that wasn't about ascension recruiting.

09/26/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Buffjob
it wasn't a troll, i was just curious. nice massive over reaction though. It's just weird to see a guild that claims so much be so lenient with restrictions.

I thought Blizzard's whole philosophy was bring the player not the class? If I was leading a raid, I would prefer a good dps player no matter what the class over a specific class as long as I had all the buffs I need.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/27/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Rwer

9.5/10
Edited by Åfends on 9/27/2012 3:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]