<RuleThirtyFour> 4/6(16)H recruiting...

90 Human Paladin
Class stacking is as big an advantage for 10 as it is for 25, but a guild with no history (let's just forget Shattered aye boys) with only a 'creative use of game mechanics' to it's name will struggle to recruit players for bench.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Haha lol xD
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
frashd
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ITT: Butthurt people getting butthurt over getting thrashed by a guild that came out of nowhere.
You're all used to having your way by having !@#$all competition, and now that you've been beaten you've forgotten what it feels like.

Stop whining like little kids and let the raiding do the talking.

Not butthurt, your ret paladin was whinging to me about him losing his realm first because he thought his ook dookin monkey strat got nerfed into the ground and i told him

"It is not over till it is over"

He ended up getting realm first because his strat actually worked and he ooked ooked to victory.

Lesson learnt - Don't cry heaps before it starts.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
GS
Considering that your Paladin got denied from <Red Sun> twice, I don't think you're guild poses such a threat to rank one of this realm.

And the fact that the vast majority of your raiding guild members didn't even defeat formidable bosses such as the Lich King (25 Heroic) during it's current content, I'd keep quiet, and stop bad mouthing others until my guild actually achieved something prestigious.
Edited by Vagtastical on 9/27/2012 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
09/27/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Raxxed

And went nowhere.

Prove me wrong yeah.

Man it's funny watching pathetic people posting on alts.

Man it's funny watching pathetic people posting on mains.
Reply Quote
74 Dwarf Shaman
rey mysterio is the man
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Considering that your Paladin got denied from <Red Sun> twice, I don't think you're guild poses such a threat to rank one of this realm.

Which Paladin? If you're referring to me, I've never applied to Red Sun. If you're referring to Relil, he was their main Paladin healer for a large portion of Cataclysm. Do you just make this crap up?

ITT: Butthurt people getting butthurt over getting thrashed by a guild that came out of nowhere.
You're all used to having your way by having !@#$all competition, and now that you've been beaten you've forgotten what it feels like.

Stop whining like little kids and let the raiding do the talking.

Not butthurt, your ret paladin was whinging to me about him losing his realm first because he thought his ook dookin monkey strat got nerfed into the ground and i told him

"It is not over till it is over"

He ended up getting realm first because his strat actually worked and he ooked ooked to victory.

Lesson learnt - Don't cry heaps before it starts.

Our Ret Paladin? I've never even spoken to you...

09/27/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Choice
Class stacking is as big an advantage for 10 as it is for 25, but a guild with no history (let's just forget Shattered aye boys) with only a 'creative use of game mechanics' to it's name will struggle to recruit players for bench.

We've never had trouble recruiting players in the past, and we've had a flood of people wanting to join since the release of MoP. Sure 99% of them are probably guttertrash, but I'm sure we'll survive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/27/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Rwer
Let's face it, the whole server now thinks of you guys as a joke. You found a way to do something that goes against everything the game designers intended and most players stand for. All for the ill-gotten recognition of hitting 90 before anyone else?! So well done once again and good luck finding interesting ways to exploit the upcoming raid content, because no one will believe you ever did it by simply being good and putting in the work after this.

Yep. We exploited all the way to 90. That's why our whole guild got banned. Oh wait...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
they'll be good at zoning in after dying every 2 minutes in a raid

xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
soo much hate in this world these days....over such a small thing

Funny thing is, every single cut nerd that was power leveling and failed was doing the same thing. I did /who 86 / who 87 /who 88 and every single one was doing the same dungeon -Stormstout Brewery. Except we managed to hang in there for the long haul....why so much drama???
Scrubs gave up....so get over it.

ps. cut nerds are cut
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You're all just mad and lashing out that I got server first exalted Order of the Cloud Serpent.

The only server first that counts.
Edited by Soulyouth on 9/28/2012 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]