MoP Quotations You Like

90 Orc Warlock
09/26/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Karob
"Men, you've trained for this. You're amoung the elite. You are Skyfire men! This is the ship that took down Deathwing. You think some raggedy little Horde outpost stands a chance against the pride of the Alliance fleet? NO! Those green dirtbags down there plagued your homes in Southshore, laid siege to your children in Redridge, and massacred every man, woman, and child in Theramore. It. Is. PAYBACK TIME!" - Admiral Rogers, my new favorite Admiral.

Really, I think everything in the Alliance intro - both cutscenes and the battle - can be thrown in altogether. In twenty minutes that intro sequence gives more Alliance pride than anything Cataclysm managed in two years.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Needed more dwarves though.

I'M KIDDING! It was amazing!

Can I get a link to that Family Ties thing? I googled it, but had no luck.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
"My name will be forgotten. My actions here will not." -That badass swamp thing in Townlong.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
"My name will be forgotten. My actions here will not." -That badass swamp thing in Townlong.

HEH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
"My name will be forgotten. My actions here will not." -That badass swamp thing in Townlong.HEH

Oh good, someone saw what I did there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My favourite Pandaria quote so far was not by an NPC, but by a player of whom I can't remember the name.

"I disenchanted Socks."
<General Chat> "WHAT?!" "OH GOD!" "YOU MONSTER, HOW COULD YOU!!!"
"Don't worry, I used him as foot enchants!... get it... Socks?"

I died.
Reply Quote
"Its not a carrot, its a turnip! Run away!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Shademaster Kiryn:

"You look...delicious."
"Have you brought fresh corpses, hmm? "
"Bring me back something...tasty."
"Mmm, I hunger."
"Quick and clean friend. Quick and clean."

Nazgrim:

"Blood in the soil, makes for more toil! Tell the bloody earth, a new Horde to give birth!"
"The tip of the Horde spear, no greater honor"!
"I am pleased to report that the battle at sea goes well, Warchief. Our forces report decisive victories off the coast of Tanaris and Tol Barad"

Garrosh Hellscream:

"Alliance blood spills...this pleases me, General."
"STORM THE SHORE AND PAINT THIS NEW CONTINENT RED!"

Riko:
Everything he says. But If I had to pick one. lol

"I on way, Kiryn! And I don't care about you weird dead face!"

Lorewalker Cho:

"Ah, noble is your lineage! Your people possess GREAT power, and all the terrible burdens that come with it. Equally great has been your suffering. Now I see why you call yourself 'Blood' elves."
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
"The Tiger only kills when he is hungry."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Everything having to do with the SI:7 agents, though especially Sully and Kearnen in particular. Kearnen was already my favorite bit part back in Westfall, and now she's just incredibly awesome. And Sully is hysterically funny. "I DIDN'T EVEN SHINE THE DAMN LIGHT, AMBER!"

Also, everything in Stormstout Brewery. "There is no time for cookies! Well, maybe one cookie. Just... one."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
To ask why I drink is to ask why I am fat. It is because I drink. Perhaps there is a better question.
Why do I drink? To quench my thirst. To lower my inhibitions. To make women appear more attractive.
For my kind, the true question is: Where is the bathroom?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
"Soon, you and your Alliance will only be found in Azeroth's history books"

I want Mishka's glasses. =3
Reply Quote
"Well... that's interesting. It appears most of your ancestors died in a fire. Oh my. Your people put themselves at great personal risk in the name of progress! I wish more Pandaren had your initiative."

Sniff. Brings an old Goblin to tears.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/27/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Andry
"The Tiger only kills when he is hungry."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
"I call it 'Bottletoads,' and it's a big hit with the kids around here. Can't keep any in stock."

Perfection.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
09/26/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Ruvias
Do you not both love a good brew?

Non-alcoholic.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
"I call it 'Bottletoads,' and it's a big hit with the kids around here. Can't keep any in stock."

Perfection.

He sounded super busy when I called and asked for some, so I think he hung up accidentally. I'll try again around closing time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
"I believe that both the alliance-...and the Horde, are essentially good."

-Anduin Wrynn.

;D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Ah, noble is your lineage! Your people possess GREAT power, and all the terrible burdens that come with it. Equally great has been your suffering. Now I see why you call yourself 'Blood' elves.

Feels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]