MOP Daily Quest Locations ?

90 Pandaren Mage
Im aware that there are 48 daily quest locations in Pandaria, but I can't seem to find anything online about the locations of all of these quests.

I currently do the ones in:

The Arboretum - Jade Forest

The Halfhill Market- Valley of the Four Winds

kypari ik - Dread Wastes

The Golden Pagoda - valley of eternal blossoms

Angler's Wharf - Krasarang Wilds

I know there are more out there, but the internet just doesn't seem to want to give me useful information.

If anybody can tell me where the remaining locations are for the daily quests , or if someone can point me to a website that will tell me, it would make me very happy!
Edited by Telestiaa on 9/27/2012 4:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'd love to see this thread be kept up to date, unfortunately I just hit 90 and don't have any information to add...yet.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Golden Lotus rep guide at the following URL:

I'll add more rep guides as I find them. Keep in mind earning revered through the Golden Lotus opens up the August Celestines daily quests as well...I believe there is a second faction that is opened up with being Revered through the Golden Lotus but I forget the name of the group.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/wow/guides/reputation/mop/golden-lotus
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Full Lorewalkers Rep Guide (1 hour to complete.) - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1177112-Lorewalker-s-Rep-Guide-Quick-and-Easy-with-Maps-and-Time-Stamps

Also, some Daily's cant be done until you are revered with the Golden Lotus.
Shado Pan, and August Celestials Namely.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
thanks guys
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have not been able to turn in ToC quests for over 2 weeks (before expansion)
cannot turn in daily fishing quests
and
Now cannot turn in Brewfest (after expansion)
Any suggestions....
Just on my main ..Almidea
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would say the easiest way to turn in said quests is to drop them and redo them, if you have already tried that, i would say put in a ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Also, For the Cloud Serpent guys, don't worry about the dailys, there are egg turn ins akin to the Netherwing. The are on the mountain tops of the Island you would do the dailys on. It takes 80 of them for a full rep, I did it in about 7 hours.

A Guide To All Rep Quests and Rewards.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=206830/mists-of-pandaria-reputation-quick-facts
Edited by Nekaros on 10/2/2012 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think 7 hours is not likely, there are so many people there and so few eggs, I seldom see the eggs, maybe 4 in 2 weeks so far. IMHO, the eggs are a waste of time, it's easier, more fun and productive to just do the dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im aware that there are 48 daily quest locations in Pandaria, but I can't seem to find anything online about the locations of all of these quests.

<<SNIP>>

I know there are more out there, but the internet just doesn't seem to want to give me useful information.

If anybody can tell me where the remaining locations are for the daily quests , or if someone can point me to a website that will tell me, it would make me very happy!

You might want to look at the addons Wholly and Grail. Together they can tell you what quests are available based on what you have done. This includes dailies based on what dailies you have already accepted. For example, if you accept the daily from your shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to do the August Celestials dailies at the Jade Temple, the dailies that would normally be available for the Red Crane, White Tiger, etc. will be removed from the list of ones available to you. And Wholly can easily point you to the locations of the quest givers, especially if you have the addon TomTom installed.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Does no one look at thread dates anymore? Seriously, this one is three months old. I know the AoS forums are dead, but there is no need to necro threads on the reg to make them seem active.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

You might want to look at the addons Wholly and Grail. Together they can tell you what quests are available based on what you have done. This includes dailies based on what dailies you have already accepted. For example, if you accept the daily from your shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to do the August Celestials dailies at the Jade Temple, the dailies that would normally be available for the Red Crane, White Tiger, etc. will be removed from the list of ones available to you. And Wholly can easily point you to the locations of the quest givers, especially if you have the addon TomTom installed.

Good info, thanks. Just downloaded them and going to give them a shot.

12/19/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Amerrol
Does no one look at thread dates anymore? Seriously, this one is three months old. I know the AoS forums are dead, but there is no need to necro threads on the reg to make them seem active.

Necro haha, seriously? Thought and hoped that term died a decade ago. Learn math, it will take you places also so you don't have to live and get upset on forums over nothing. 2 Months old was the correct number but then again, those that must complain about such a dumb thing always will exaggerate. What on earth does Necro have to do with anything? Google brought me here because I had the same question on dailies. Now I'm posting here but unfortunately not to add anything, but to educate. Necro posting is the most wrongly used term on the net. I've had 4 forums in the last 20 years and kids learn a new word and just have to complain at something. Let me tell you something. A "Forum" is a "Knowledge Base". At least that's what a good forum is. Other forums were good intended for that purpose until whining little kids with no idea what they're talking about or people just somehow upset that a post got bumped (god knows why that bothers people) set up camp and live on a forum. In any event, two, even 3 months would never have been considered a necro post. Necro posting was something that became an annoyance, ONLY by those whose forums were also part of a ticket system. This, is not. If the Admin (not mods) set their forum up as "they" wanted it, then chances are there is an auto lock set on the thread, but after a lot more months inactivity than a couple months haha. For something like "World of..." then I can see something like, but still would never implement it. That would only be something one would do on something like a camcorder forum where new models would be pushed, therefore older discussions locked. The same might be said about wow's updates and new version roll outs, but most often even that would make a good educational thread, and one that should be available to add to as long as the subject matter existed (such as this thread and its dailies).
Edited by Mendric on 12/27/2012 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/27/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Mendric
Necro haha, seriously? Thought and hoped that term died a decade ago. Learn math, it will take you places also so you don't have to live and get upset on forums over nothing. 2 Months old was the correct number but then again, those that must complain about such a dumb thing always will exaggerate. What on earth does Necro have to do with anything? Google brought me here because I had the same question on dailies. Now I'm posting here but unfortunately not to add anything, but to educate. Necro posting is the most wrongly used term on the net. I've had 4 forums in the last 20 years and kids learn a new word and just have to complain at something. Let me tell you something. A "Forum" is a "Knowledge Base". At least that's what a good forum is. Other forums were good intended for that purpose until whining little kids with no idea what they're talking about or people just somehow upset that a post got bumped (god knows why that bothers people) set up camp and live on a forum. In any event, two, even 3 months would never have been considered a necro post. Necro posting was something that became an annoyance, ONLY by those whose forums were also part of a ticket system. This, is not. If the Admin (not mods) set their forum up as "they" wanted it, then chances are there is an auto lock set on the thread, but after a lot more months inactivity than a couple months haha. For something like "World of..." then I can see something like, but still would never implement it. That would only be something one would do on something like a camcorder forum where new models would be pushed, therefore older discussions locked. The same might be said about wow's updates and new version roll outs, but most often even that would make a good educational thread, and one that should be available to add to as long as the subject matter existed (such as this thread and its dailies).

Cool story, bro.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
hahahaha amerrol. talk about a complete waste of time post to make a point that 95% of people wont even spend the time to read
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/30/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Gandar
hahahaha amerrol. talk about a complete waste of time post to make a point that 95% of people wont even spend the time to read

Pretty much. I feel like I won because he wasted more time than me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Six day necro'd.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
01/05/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Sonicor
Six day necro'd.

I don't know you, but I hate you.
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Mage
haha.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
@ Amerrol Necrod for you.

Found this through Google and got some info I wanted and decided to Necro it for anyone else other than Amerrol.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Dear God, will this never end?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]