So is it just me or...?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So i know that pets are account wide but does it bug anyone that you have 5-6 argent grunt-lings(other un-tradeable pets included) that you cant even use? What do you do with all your extra pets that you cant trade or sell? Release them? My OCD is kicking in when I see them all sitting there, I guess you can use more then one of them on one team. I dont know, what do you guys think or do?

-Kookta
Edited by Kookta on 9/27/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah, I started releasing the duplicates. Can't stand seeing 5 copies of the same pet. /twitching
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OK, cause I haven't released anything yet because I wanted to make sure there weren't any benefits to having multiples. I will now let my OCD fly to new levels tonight!

-Kookta
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
There are also some duplicates based on colors too. I have a white forest moth but fought a green/blue one and captured it and now have both.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Just give them all unique names and that will help with the OCD.. That way they are actually different gruntlings :) Or whatever... Just name them something to ease your OCD...I have the same problem but cannot bear to release them
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Some of them have different stats too. I have two Ancona Chickens and one is 151/10/10 and the other is 150/11/10.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Ponyo
Just give them all unique names and that will help with the OCD..

lol. SO true
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AHHHHH where do you name your battle pets!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/27/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Obliquatur
Some of them have different stats too. I have two Ancona Chickens and one is 151/10/10 and the other is 150/11/10.

How did you get an Ancona Chicken? I wanted to, but it said that they were not catchable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/27/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Riyeko
AHHHHH where do you name your battle pets!?!?!

I'm not ingame now, but you right click (or is it left click) on the pet and it gives you options (cage, rename, release, etc.) Some pets have the option of renaming them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

How did you get an Ancona Chicken? I wanted to, but it said that they were not catchable.

Select the pet in your journal. On the big window put your cursor over the icon. That tells you where to get it. I.e. the vendor in Thousand Needles. Unless he got drowned, I actually haven't looked for him since the big oops.

Oh, and I just released all my extra Argent Squires/Gruntlings.
Edited by Shalura on 9/27/2012 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I started with two Ancona Chickens when they changed the pets over to the whole shared pets over an account thing :/ The quest for them is still available for it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
anadaconda chickens are still there but they suck so why would you care?? the guy is on the speed barge kinda on a floating dock. either there or in a john under the speed barge i cant remember which
Edited by Slickwilly on 9/28/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]