Mailboxes in Pandaria (and lack of)

90 Goblin Death Knight
I am having a hard time finding mailboxes in Pandaria, there seems to be maybe 1 or 2 in a zone.. Its a bit annoying flying across a whole zone because I don't want to vend boes or skins :( I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but its driving me crazy >.<
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Aye, I had the same issue. They seem excessively sparse.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't think I ever saw a mailbox leveling either of the toons I've taken to 90 so far. I thought they didn't exist out there.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
i've seen them all over the place, usually outside inns
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Sorry, me and a few buds got a good buzz and took a bat to a few of them.. Sincerest apologies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
There's plenty of them. Your race's starting city, Dawn's Blossom, Halfhill, there's a couple in Krasarang, in Kun-Lai, in all the Temples...

You're just not bothering to look.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Engineers can make a portable Mailbox, not sure of MoP added one that doesn't require Engineering to use.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
There are lots inside the cities, but most zones only seem to have one or two mailboxes. With my lack of bag space, I was a bit annoyed at this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There are tons... o.O I was tripping over them.

Remember back in the day, when there was one mailbox in SW >.>

This... I see them all over the place, the only possible issue is they tend to "blend in".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]