MoP Inscription: Scroll of Wisdom Unusable?

90 Tauren Warrior
The first Scroll of Wisdom I used in MoP worked just like the Northrend / Minor Inscription research, except that it consumed the Scroll while learning a new glyph.. (working as expected).

It of course had a 24 hr. cooldown, the next day when the cooldown reset I was unable to use another. No error message, no red cooldown text and no consumption of the Scroll - just a completely unresponsive item.

Today has been the same, is there some trick to using the Scrolls of Wisdom for Inscription research that I'm unaware of, or is this a bug I'm encountering?
Edited by Liahona on 9/27/2012 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
you don't use scroll of wisdom to learn a glyph, you learn a glyph when you craft it. I dont know what you did with the scroll of wisdom because it has no "on use" effect so you must have crafted something with it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
OOooh, gotcha - that makes sense then, I was working with that Inscription teacher in Jade when this all happend. Thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]