New BGs...

90 Human Priest
I know not everyone is 90 yet, and for those that are, the crafter gear is the best pvp stuff we can get but...

How do you 90s like the 2 new BGs?

For me so far, Kotmogu is awesome, Silvershard cool, but a little... crowded maybe. I like that they both have PvP oriented goals in them that keep combat pretty consistent.

So, what does the rest of the BG community think?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kotmogu is my new favorite BG. Closest thing to a team deathmatch you are going to find. Pretty straight forward goals too. Get orbs, keep orb carriers alive, obliterate other teams along with everyone else.

Not to mention the damage buffs for being an orb carrier can be pretty fun. Till you get to that point where your taking insane damage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/28/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Caijia
Not to mention the damage buffs for being an orb carrier can be pretty fun. Till you get to that point where your taking insane damage.

Just crit an orb holder for 244k with mind blast, just after taking a 180k chaos bolt while holding. Big fun.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Kotmogu is my new favorite BG. Closest thing to a team deathmatch you are going to find. Pretty straight forward goals too. Get orbs, keep orb carriers alive, obliterate other teams along with everyone else.

I already put Kotmogu on downvote. It's not a BG, it's a 10v10 arena match, but if one team has more healers than the other, or a team is generally weak, it just turns into a one-sided honor farm.

There is no objective. Farming kills is not objective play. It's not fun.

The mines, though, even being on the losing side, is lots of fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/28/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Lovezone
I already put Kotmogu on downvote. It's not a BG, it's a 10v10 arena match,

This is what I've been waiting for :) I was hoping blizz would finally put in a deathmatch type bg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I just got done playing the Temple one, 4 flags and the object is fight in mid..omg i drooled on myself ...had no idea what was going on...but man I had so much fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Kotmogu is possibly the best BG they've ever released and comes extremely close to arathi basin in terms of fun

Silvershard mine is also fantastic but I haven't gotten to play it much especially now since its kotmogu weekend.

I think the key thing that makes both of these bgs awesome is NONSTOP action, you never get into the slump where you are just running from base to base looking for people to fight
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/28/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Juicenewton
I think the key thing that makes both of these bgs awesome is NONSTOP action, you never get into the slump where you are just running from base to base looking for people to fight

Or have to sit at a base defending because no one else will (while it's not getting attacked). That is the worst.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've enjoyed both BG's.

The silvershard mines is a frenzy, and I like it.

ToK is excellent in layout, design, and function. Haven't won in either one yet, but I think that both are great additions to the battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Or have to sit at a base defending because no one else will (while it's not getting attacked). That is the worst.

Can't tell you how many times I've had to do this crap. With only 1-2 healers in the BG, no one will take the reins and defend so I can go out and DO MY F'N JOB.
Moar fail.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Did 2 Silvershard mines and it is already blacklisted its sota version 2.0
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
10/10/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Druîm
Did 2 Silvershard mines and it is already blacklisted its sota version 2.0

NO WAY. Silvershard Mines is one of the best bgs ever. Not too many people, 3 different resources that has to be looked upon ALL TIMES, which means zerg fest wont help so people have to stay defending.

I've been having lots of fun, just the endless bg bug wasn't fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]