Monk Timers Add on, I love it. Replaces Powa

90 Pandaren Monk
Well i ask a lot of pointless questions so i figured id try to add a little something. A lot of people have been complaining that Power Auras isnt working, this is a mod I found that works very well in the interim. Not quite as customizable but good enough to track all your buffs and enegery and Chi.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/monktimers

Hope this helps some people.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I'll give it a whirl once the servers come back up. I've been jonesing for something to help me watch that stuff without dividing my attention with the actual fight/buff bars/cd times.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
love it. thanks for post.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Gonna try this later. Posting for posterity. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Power Auras is working perfectly fine.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Monk timers is awesome, I really like it however...I want to try and add the Touch of Death to the buttons...anyone know how?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like monk timers but they need to fix a bug where if you go into a dungeon or go into a CRZ the stagger bar goes away...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I'm using Weakauras, its pretty much powerauras just with less memory usage. It is a bit harder to use though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i didnt like it, i hate the bar it gives for stagger and telling me how much till the next stagger
Reply Quote
43 Gnome Monk
Power Auras, patched to work with MoP is available here (Power Auras Classic):
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21531.html

I've found some glitches with it, but overall it works for me. The version you download if you click on the "Download Now" link on curse doesn't work at all--that is probably what is going on when people say it doesn't work for them.

There is a new version with a new UI that I don't like. Also, I have found it to be very buggy, and it doesn't seem to have a "test all" functionality so that you can see what your auras look like together.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I have been using Power Auras for a couple of days and it seems to work just fine for the most part.

One thing I have noticed is that I set up a Guard timer, where upon activating Guard, I have a shield icon come up of one color and size, then after 15 seconds that disappears and a second shield appears, different color and smaller sized, after 10 seconds that disappears and the last one appears, different color and smaller in size until Guard runs out.

I have been noticing that sometimes I have Guard up and the icons do not appear, and sometimes the icons appear when I don't have guard up. It may be my set up, with the timer part of the Icons, but it could be a bug.

The normal "icon shows up when ability is available" (in my case Shuffle and Elusive Brew >7 stacks) work just fine.

The normal CD timers (in my case Keg Smash, Zen Sphere, Spear Hand Strike, Expel Harm) all work just fine as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I use dottimers and it gives me a bar for each attack and cooldown it works great got all the new stuff in it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey all, mini-necro, but I found this link containing some really wonderful timers for WeakAuras at MMOchamp for Brewmasters in particular:

http://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/2012/10/01/brewmaster-weak-auras/

Haven't tried Monk Timers (it looks good), but these are quite good.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
Hey all, mini-necro, but I found this link containing some really wonderful timers for WeakAuras at MMOchamp for Brewmasters in particular:

http://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/2012/10/01/brewmaster-weak-auras/

Haven't tried Monk Timers (it looks good), but these are quite good.

Sunnier is an absolute boss. Will recommend 1000x

I've customized my own with weakauras, though. Stole the cooldown tickers from her druid profile and modified before she made the monk auras :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]