How does your char die?

74 Undead Death Knight
Simple question... answer it, i will answer later when im not busy trying to get through the jadesong forest....
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Hunter
My scientist will accidentally have his Subjects kill him.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Oooh, to answer this would be to reveal spoilers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
He's already dead
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Hunter
Kuulinian
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
darrowmere:
kuulinian vynda worgemanizer
moon-guard:
aeniralinth caudwelmough galarthus grintok keclox kuulinian redrie sodfik
steamwheedle-cartel:
allash

He's already dead

You left Forsaken Empire?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
First off, why did you copy the post box into a quote? Just mouse over it and click "Quote."

Second, why do my choices matter to you?
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Hunter
First off, why did you copy the post box into a quote? Just mouse over it and click "Quote."

Second, why do my choices matter to you?

I accidentally clicked to quote too much. I was just curious, no need to get defensive.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I can't say, It'd be set in stone and I hate endings.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
he wont, he intends to live forever....
Reply Quote
15 Human Hunter
Trendis would die from probably an accidental shot in the chest from another hunter while hes out hunting.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
In glorious battle of course! With the scream of missiles flying and elemental blasts. The cries of fellow soldiers around her as she lies fading in agony. Her last breath would be regret at not being able to save them or herself.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
She will probably commit suicide by Horde if her wife does not return to her soon.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
Massively unstable arcane explosion.

It's a last resort kind of technique.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, I have died mutiple times, so I'm saying the final one will be running an instance with Kellatira as the tank. I always die in her groups. (I have the tendancy to stand in the bad stuff.)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Well for my warrior it will likely either be in battle against a superior foe (superior in numbers or strength is uncertain) or from her own blade in the frozen wastes of Northrend once the world is truly and certainly at peace. Northrend because that is where so many of her brothers-in-arms fell.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Gulbon probably won't die anytime soon, but if he does, it's going to be in battle.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
Most likely dying in battle, taking out as many gnomes as he possibly can...
Reply Quote
Sarinda here would die on some special healing mission she was sent on that was a trap. My troll mage would die from the poison that is dating Jaina :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
She will die peacefully, surrounded by her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Reply Quote
Axeride will be sitting at an inn after a long day of adventuring. On the table next to him, he has a trail mix, filled with various small snacks he'd picked up that day. Handful-after-handful, he carelessly shoves them into his mouth while reading a manual on guncrafting. He goes to reach for another handful and forces it into his maw. His eyes widen as he realizes that he accidentally reached into the open box of hollowpoint rounds adjacent to the trail mix. He died within a few minutes from the lead poisoning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]