How does your char die?

22 Undead Warlock
Seeing as this guy is a Forsaken, and from what I gather from Sylvanas' short story, they're pretty hard to kill, so he won't die easily. If he does ever die, which he likely won't cuz I don't like killing characters that I've put so much time into, it will by pustule zombie.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Lynara dies in the embrace of her daughters and niece.
Reply Quote
"...and so I ask for a minute of silence in honor of the fallen, as we commit his remains...

...well, what's left of his remains...

...Screw it, he knew what he was getting into when he chose Engineering."

Probably this, or either from drinking too much, OR dying in battle (If he's lucky).
Edited by Aeliren on 10/3/2012 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
23 Dwarf Shaman
I got eaten by Goblins in Bootybay!
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Priest
"...and so I ask for a minute of silence in honor of the fallen, as we commit his remains...

...well, what's left of his remains...

...Screw it, he knew what he was getting into when he chose Engineering."

Probably this, or from drinking too much.

Awsome xD

/clap
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Hopefully Laviette has a long time before she dies.

If she were to die, it would likely be on the battle field or exploring. She doesn't want to say it would be from tripping a trap in a cave she went down to check out, but that's just as likely as dying in battle.

When she does die, assuming Althmyst is still alive, her body will be burned and brought to Dragonblight, so her ashes can be spread in memory of the happiest time in her life- meeting Althmyst.
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Death Knight
I will die peacefully in my death bed with blankets of mageweave and silk clo----

Oh, I'm already dead.

I will die peacefully in my bed, with blankets of mageweave and silk cloth, I will have all my friends at my side, and I shall whisper to my closest friend....

"Where's the beef?"

Anyway, my real death would probably be:

Getting shot in the face.
Getting ripped to shreds.
FIRE!
Reply Quote
7 Human Warrior
all these chick characters saying they want to die by the grandchildren and nieces. LOL you are a fearless warrior who then comes home settles down and gets busy...

sell out females. live life through reproduction as a accomplishment like it HASN't been done before or COULDN'T be done without you.

Hopefully Laviette has a long time before she dies.

If she were to die, it would likely be on the battle field or exploring. She doesn't want to say it would be from tripping a trap in a cave she went down to check out, but that's just as likely as dying in battle.

When she does die, assuming Althmyst is still alive, her body will be burned and brought to Dragonblight, so her ashes can be spread in memory of the happiest time in her life- meeting Althmyst.

Thats a real warrior for you! woot
Edited by Arnulfo on 10/5/2012 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I always imagined Shirexia perishing not from battle, as she might expect, but from succumbing to something, be it illness or exposure. It'd be tragically poetic if she froze to death.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sidereusa froze to death. It's why she hates the cold, even in death. Her sisters, Garcara (a Warlock) and Varanae (a Rogue), would be swarmed by Murlocs and slayed by Night Elves, respectively.
Hmmm. Lenoa, my human Priest, would probably die peacefully of old age.
My Worgen Druid... would fall off a cliff by tripping.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I dont intend for this character to die, but he would probably be killed in battle, with arrows and bullets flying, swords clashing, missiles exploding, and fire, ice, and arcane flying through the air around him as he slowly bleeds out from a sword, dagger, or polearm through some part of him. On another note, he would be thinking of his love until the second he died.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
09/29/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Kuulinian
First off, why did you copy the post box into a quote? Just mouse over it and click "Quote."

Thanks! I never new how to do the quote thing. I have been wanting to ask but I was too embarrassed.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
10/06/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Oraira
Thanks! I never new how to do the quote thing. I have been wanting to ask but I was too embarrassed.
Always ask.
Reply Quote
Agmash will never die.

Well, probably of old age if he doesn't get killed in the upcoming escalation of the war for stealing from the Horde, even though he's been working with them. Flexible neutrality.

It's all good, right? Right?
Reply Quote
37 Pandaren Monk
Teaching one of his really dumb students that accidently used Touch of Death on him. But before he was dead, he killed the student.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Scum would die by someone telling him to jump off of a mountian. (He's mentally challenged and extremely gullible)
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Zyranis
Teaching one of his really dumb students that accidently used Touch of Death on him. But before he was dead, he killed the student.

That's a bit frightening. I'd love to share the story,but for the reasons of metagaming, I cannot say. However, one of my previous characters died with a sword in the neck.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Attempting to tame a beast too aggressive for her to control.

Probably a giant warp stalker as she has a minor obsession.
Edited by Callinux on 10/7/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Warrior
He will slay millions of enemies in his lifetime then cut his head off while shaving
or he will get drunk at brewfest than get runover by a goat
Edited by Serspresso on 10/7/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I was frolicking in the street, when I got hit by a kodo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]