Less RP from Howling Blast?

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't know if it's just me but I've been feeling as if my HB has been giving less runic power per hit as it used to in Cata. I used to be able to spam my frost strike more, although I may be wrong, I didn't play for a while and went straight back into this game when MoP was released.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Well yeah. For one, Rime procs don't give you RP. I'm finding myself more starved for resources when Frost, but it's not too bad.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Are you in frost presence?
If no, use frost presence. It will help.

Unholy is having the same kind of issue, I used to generate a lot more runic power from my festering strike and scourge strike. It's just something we have to live with and adapt to.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Keep in mind you are in quest greens and the lack of haste does not let you reach the threshold of killing frost downtime.

Rime also does not give RP anymore.

09/28/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Saìf
I used to be able to spam my frost strike more

I don't see how that makes sense, frost strike now cost 20 RP with frost presence...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)