The Blood Angel Corps is recruiting again!

85 Troll Mage
Hello! My name, as is so well written to the left here, is Thunderlunch, and I'm here to announce that the Blood Angel Corps is looking for more people!

The Blood Angel Corps was founded at the very end of Wrath of the Lich King, days before Cataclysm launched, by several friends. The guild is extremely casual; Our goal is to provide members with an enjoyable yet casual atmosphere. We support any raids guild members want to put together, however none are regularly run at the moment. The guild bank (with the exception of gold) is open to the membership. The guild is only loosely run by our guildmaster - Prínçéãzkãél (you can tell he loves getting tells from all of the accents!) - who leaves most of the day to day workings of the guild to the Officers.

At the end of the day, we want our members to be surrounded by friends in an active guild that encourages them and provides them with enough support to play World of Warcraft the way the enjoy the most!

Torward the end of Cataclysm there were some problems in guild and some members decided that they were not getting the atmosphere they desired, so they broke off to create their own guilds (Notably Adrenaline Rush and Crimson Phoenix). This caused a dip in membership, and we would like to rebuild!

Membership is fairly low at the moment, and I want to see it rise again! I have been a member of the BAC for almost 2 years now, I would like to share my guild with anyone who wants to join!

Feel free to ask any questions or post comments on this thread. Whisper Myself or any online member in game for an Invite!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump for peeps!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]