Taran Zhu Help

90 Human Death Knight
During the Taran Zhu fight --- the Rage Bar is on top of my Meditate button. I do not know how to move the rage bar, could anyone help me? :(

My group wiped once because I was stuck in the other realm. I feel bad because I couldn't solve the problem leading to others frustration so I am asking for help.

Thank you for any help you can give me!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
You can keybind "extra action button 1" in your keybinds, that pushes that button in whichever encounters/quests.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I shall try that. I am kind of frustrated that I cannot move this rage bar at all.
Reply Quote
96 Worgen Warrior
I have the same problem except i never saw a meditate button at all, I'm using Bartender, Titan panel, dbm. Those are the only mods i can think of that would effect the button. Is there any other work around or is binding the key the only option? Thanks for the info.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
01/19/2014 10:15 AMPosted by Mortada
I have the same problem except i never saw a meditate button at all, I'm using Bartender, Titan panel, dbm. Those are the only mods i can think of that would effect the button. Is there any other work around or is binding the key the only option? Thanks for the info.

Do you have your extra action button turned off?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mortada, Bartender definitely affects the extra action button. You might have it disabled, or just in a location that is "behind" something else, where you can't see it. You can use the Bartender options interface to move it. If that doesn't fix it, you can also install "MoveAnything," which lets you repostion all sorts of UI elements (including the extra action button, rage bar, etc.). It's generally better to use a keybind than to click the Extra Action button, anyway. It's in Interface->Keybinds, between the Action Buttons and Special Action Buttons.
Edited by Candescently on 1/19/2014 10:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Your addons are the thing causing the problem, gotta know what you're using and how to change settings. If using Bartender, the EAB is treated as its own special component to move separately from the regular actionbars.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]