balenced for 90?!

88 Draenei Warrior
for real? i can see ill get flamed for this post but whatever. those that say pvp is fine in mop are a retard. lets look at the fact that if your any class that dont have a heal they can just cast or spam u wont live long enough to matter cuz a hybrid (ret pally, ele sham, boomkin) will flat own you cuz u cant heal and they can. then we can look at healers sure they die but what dose it take? 8 people and 3 silences? for one guy when if healing is that OP a shadow priest can come along and poof make the healer u had almost dead full HP again. i was in a 75-79 battle on my dk i got a prot pally to 25% hp and one flash heal hes full again. what blizzard is saying is they dont give a crap about pvp anymore or making the game fun. so if blizzard is balencing the pvp around 90 take the flipping button away till 90 cuz pvp is now play a hybrid or GTFO
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Priest
Bro I am not sure if this is going to be better than cataclysm.... I did not buy the MOP for all of my 5 accounts and this account belongs to significant other and she is quitting too.. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/29/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Omnivincent
those that say pvp is fine in mop are a retard.

wat
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
09/29/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Omnivincent
i got a prot pally to 25% hp and one flash heal hes full again.

one does not simply DPS down a tank
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Stupid post aside, if you don't think PvP is finally and wholly dead and gone, you're completely misguided.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]