LFM Glory of The Pandaria Hero! BE GEARED

90 Dwarf Death Knight
Blood DK
Need iLvl 460+

Post here, along with Battletag, I will check you out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Lotto#1142
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
[Mosh Pit]
[Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin']
[Hopocalypse Now!]

Are bugged and even though you did what the achievement requried, you won't receive credit, just a heads up to save you some time.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Literally got all 3 of those today. They are not impossible. Keep trying.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
and so the "BE GEARED" posts begin
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Rogue
09/29/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Postonforums
That way he can be assured that anyone not geared will see that warning and understand that they are not allowed to post. It's genius!
Reply Quote
Immawarlock#1651

I'm like 456 ilvl, but great dps and I know all the fights :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
[Mosh Pit]
[Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin']
[Hopocalypse Now!]

Are bugged and even though you did what the achievement requried, you won't receive credit, just a heads up to save you some time.

I did mosh pit today, keep rollin seems to have a trick to it I'm not understanding. We threw 20 barrels at him, he had 20 stacks of the debuff. Hopocalypse is just annoying
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
If you kill him with only barrels you are pretty much guaranteed to get the achievement. Got mine and then tanked it for a couple others today, both went off without any issues.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Did both mosh pit and keep on r
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Vargrath#1353

I'm ilvl 458, but I know all these achievements, just need a group to do them with!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/29/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Postonforums

because carrying people is fun?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Cambrie#1488

have most already.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/01/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Lilicia
because carrying people is fun?

gear definitely doesn't make up for skill, it'll help a good player but will do next to nothing for a bad player so how do you know if the player is good or not? not by gear alone!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Just letting you guys know that even if you complete the meta you can't ride the mount until you complete the cloud serpent grind to exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/29/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Tyrnyx
If you kill him with only barrels you are pretty much guaranteed to get the achievement. Got mine and then tanked it for a couple others today, both went off without any issues.

need to make sure that the KB is done by a barrel as well, we did it about 6 times yesterday, but the last time it failed because Im a fail tank and forgot to stop auto attacking :<

10/01/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Sabod
Just letting you guys know that even if you complete the meta you can't ride the mount until you complete the cloud serpent grind to exalted.

its still worth it, I don't have to set foot in heroics again unless Im doing challenge modes!
Edited by Endangered on 10/1/2012 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
10/01/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Endangered
its still worth it, I don't have to set foot in heroics again unless Im doing challenge modes!

Yep its a good way to keep them interesting my guild members were upset when they completed this and couldn't use it yet.

Some of them aren't that easy when undergeared so it took a bit of effort on their part.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]