Suggestion for Server Queues

90 Undead Warlock
Honestly, this is getting f***ing ridiculous. Minimum 1 hour queues just to play a game we've been paying $15 a month (+expenses) for years now. Unfortunately, blizzards support is always half assed yet they still debate that they cant change the hardware.

Instead of changing the hardware, why are we not able to queue for one server and be able to play in another? I have other 85s on other realms i can level during that time, however, I am being forced to sit and wait for these exceedingly long queues for up to 3-4 hours. At least COMPENSATE for something.

Not everyone has time to sit and wait just to play. There are multiple instances where i need to log in for no more than an hour yet the queue times exceed that dreadfully. A9HF08AHDS80HF0!!!!!

/rant
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
I agree with you 100%... If you have to be logged in around 1PM just to avoid a queue you need to serious reconsider the business you are in..

Blizzard, if you cannot handle the server technology or population cap on your game outsource it to someone who can. This is insane, and i simply do not understand how you cannot handle this kind of player base.
Reply Quote
26 Pandaren Priest
I'm number 2200 in queue and and I have to wait like 3 hours...AGAIN!!!
ridicuolous
Reply Quote
4 Undead Rogue
pfft this isn't world of warcraft this is world of wait craft and it is ridiculous I have been in que since 5 pm and still in que and in this time I cleaned my house, takin a shower and brushed my teeth, cooked and ate dinner, and i'm still in this hellish que but this que time is great for other games and bad on blizzards part since i still got time to keep wow minimized and play tf2 or borderlands 2 so lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
lol starting to think i just wasted 40 dollars to wait 4 hours everytime i log in
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
It's called log in as soon as you can to try to avoid the majority of the queue times. I'm australian, and when i wake up, i have to immediately log in and sit through a queue of roughly 2000, not fun.

But if you don't want to sit through the queue, there is the alternative by taking up on the free transfer to Mug'thol.
Edited by Zorixon on 9/29/2012 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
they opened free xfers to mug'thol but im scared to go, cause i dunno if it is a !@#$ server or not. I am seriously considering it though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Mug'thol is another Horde populated realm. 1 - 0.07%. So there are a little more alliance on this realm. According to Wowprogress the realm ranked 26th in the US.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would transfer if it weren't for my guild and friends I have on Illidan. Too bad that's everyone else's story too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
09/30/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Kroníx
I would transfer if it weren't for my guild and friends I have on Illidan. Too bad that's everyone else's story too.
THAT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Just think I paid to wait, it's like going to the DMV
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
What are these server ques you speak of?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just get your guild / friends to server xfer with you?
Reply Quote
84 Goblin Warlock
Free server transfers are great, how about a free server transfer back once the queue times are lower? I just paid to have my characters transferred here a couple months ago, be damned if I'm gonna do it again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/30/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Dmob
Just get your guild / friends to server xfer with you?

I'd rather the 3000 people ahead of me in queue to transfer or disappear mysteriously.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You xferred here in February... what were you expecting?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just after the release of an expansion, you should expect a lot of heavy queue times to log onto servers like Illidan. It'll die down in a few weeks, once the initial hype cuts down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
you all forget there is a suggestion here alongside the rant. i cannot fap for 2 hours straight
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/02/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Kroníx
you all forget there is a suggestion here alongside the rant. i cannot fap for 2 hours straight

And you play WoW?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Cry more Illidan retards. If you don't like the server wait time transfer off like every other person. It's not blizzards job to guarantee fast queue times, when you go to create a character on a high population realm it says are you sure?

Obviously you guys where ok with it when you brought/created your characters here. Blizzard warned you that the server was high population and you ignored it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]