Ok so I'm 90 .. What do now?

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
Actually I was 90 a day or 2 ago. But I'm still a little bit lost. I'm finding myself just kind of moseying around pet battling and stuff.

But what I really want to do is get ready for raiding, and be ready for raiding when or soon after MSV goes live. I can see that I need to be revered reputation with various factions in order to be able to get epics, and I also need valor points. So, what can I do to maximise these 2 things?

I just feel like, completing the golden lotus dailies and the klaxxi dailies aren't really maximising my access to eppicx.
81 Orc Warrior
You already said it. Dailies. The slow, mindless grinding of dailies to get your rep up and earn VP in conjunction with heroic runs.
90 Worgen Death Knight
You have Dailies, dungeons, pet battles, farming, scenarios, BGs, achievements, there's plenty to do at max level.
100 Draenei Warrior
Reps, dailies, finish all quests for loremaster of pandaria, run dungeons, run heroics, build up your trade skills, play Farmville at Halfhill market.

There's tons to do. So do it.
90 Draenei Paladin
The handful of dailies we get being string fed to us doesnt earn rep fast enough. At the rate rep gains are made ill be in full 463 from heroics before i can get 450 from the vendors. I have 2700 JP for armor and im so far from honored i might as well skip the rep grinds and just run heroics. WTB wearing a tabard again then i can i gain rep while doing something i want to do.
90 Draenei Hunter
I did a lot of stuff on beta, so I'll tell you that you don't have to be exalted with the factions to get VP gear. But you will want to get Golden Lotus up to Revered ASAP (it will take awhile) so that you can open August Celestials and the Shado-Pan. Also, grind Tillers so that you will have your best foods available. Farm lots of mats for it and you will be set.

Like others have said there is a lot to do, even to prepare for raiding. Have fun.
Community Manager
But what I really want to do is get ready for raiding, and be ready for raiding when or soon after MSV goes live. I can see that I need to be revered reputation with various factions in order to be able to get epics, and I also need valor points. So, what can I do to maximise these 2 things?

Wowhead.com just posted a pretty neat pre-raid gear guide you might find helpful. Check it out and see if that helps. =)
90 Undead Priest
If anything, there is too much to do. It's great. If I was unemployed, I might stand a chance to get everything I wanted to do done each day, but with a full time job, I can say I have not gotten everything I wanted to do each day completed yet.

If you want to prep for raiding, max professions, do dailies with reps like Klaxxi and Shado-pan, and do heroics.
>new toon
90 Human Hunter
09/29/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Crithto

Wowhead.com just posted a pretty neat [url="http://www.wowhead.com/news=206813/mists-of-pandaria-pre-raid-gear-guide"]pre-raid gear guide[/url] you might find helpful. Check it out and see if that helps. =)

Crithto, might i add i love the perky pugs, love their attack animation, and will never sell my box of kidnapped puppies? <3
90 Night Elf Druid
Hope you like doing solo based content to grind reputation to help get you gear to do group based content.
90 Goblin Death Knight
09/29/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Noctemtenchi
Hope you like doing solo based content to grind reputation to help get you gear to do group based content.
You don't have to do anything solo in this game. You can take friends to kill mobs in the Dread Wastes. Nothing is stopping you from doing that.
33 Human Mage
You do dailies.

Blizzard pushed players pretty hard this expansion to do dailies.

Once you're exalted with every faction, you spend a few weeks downing content, then wait 8 months for a new raid.
100 Human Mage
I find myself doing everything I possibly can. Golden Locust dailies are by far the most fun as it is a mini quest chain within the dailies. I am also grinding to max my cooking and fishing (both take a very long time) and I find myself spending the whole day just having fun and there is never a dull moment. :)
56 Night Elf Rogue
What are eppicx? Is that a new cereal or just an extremely ridiculous and obnoxious name for gear with purple text?
Edited by Phaustus on 9/30/2012 2:26 AM PDT
Don't rush through content.
90 Pandaren Mage
Max all the MoP factions to exalted.

If you don't pull your hair out, you'll probably go insane if you ever want to do it on your other characters.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]