Shado-Pan tabard

90 Human Warrior
I'm currently neutral with shadopan but my question is do I need Golden Lotus revered to buy the Shado-Pan tabard? Because I don't even have Golden Lotus in my reps list.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
you need to be revered with golden lotus to unlock the shado-pan dailies, then you need to get exalted with shado-pan to buy the tabard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So the only faction that has grindable rep with dungeons is Tushui for the turtle mounts?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/29/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Sakuretsu
So the only faction that has grindable rep with dungeons is Tushui for the turtle mounts?

Yup.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Alright so to get the jist of it, rep for the Pandaria factions that give gear is gotten through dailies & quests only? No dungeon grinding w/ tabard?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Alright so to get the jist of it, rep for the Pandaria factions that give gear is gotten through dailies & quests only? No dungeon grinding w/ tabard?

Yes. Nope.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
We have officially come full circle.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
where do i go to get the shado pan tadard
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
How do I get rep for the Shado-Pan without having the Tabard?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
How do I get rep for the Shado-Pan without having the Tabard?

Once you're Reverd with Golden Lotus*, head over to their daily quest hub in Townlog Steppes to pick up dailies for rep.

You also have the option to click the star next to "Shado-Pan" in your rep tab which will allow you to "champion" them. For your first Heroic Dungeon and Scenario of the day, you'll get 300 and 200 rep respectively with whatever faction you're championing, without needing to do dailies or get rep with Golden Lotus.

And finally, once you're Revered with the Tillers, you get the option to buy the farm which opens up Work Orders to gain rep with different factions. Completing a Work Order for the Shado-pan will give you 400 rep. At present you will need to unlock the Shado-Pan dailies by hitting revered with Golden Lotus to start Work Orders for them.

*In patch 5.3, the rep requirement with Golden Lotus is being removed from the Shado-Pan and August Celestials dailies, but for now you'll need to get that first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]