Justice Gear Versus Dungeon Gear

90 Human Rogue
I've noticed that Heroics in Pandaria are very very easy. i have yet to wipe to any Heroic dungeon that i have entered into. that is really disappointing considering they are supposed to be "Heroic". Furthermore, the reward for these extremely easy 5 mans is gear that is item level 463.

Justice Point Gear, which is obtained after some of the hardest rep grinds i have ever seen in the past 3 expansions (you have to get revered with Golden Lotus before you can even open up dailies for 2 factions?) is item level 450.

really?
Dungeons - Easy - 463 Item Level Gear.
Justice - Based on Reputation - Requires Honored with various factions (Can't even start Shado-Pan and August Celestial yet) - Hard (Comparitively) - 450 Item Level Gear.

What Gives? By the time you can get ANY Reputation based gear besides Klaxxi, we will be in raid epics or 463 gear at the minimum. so what is the point for Repuation based Justice gear? is it there to taunt us?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I believe the rep gear grind is more for people not wishing to run dungeons. As you've said, most are heading into heroics without needing a lot of time or gear and doing fine [which I totally don't have a problem with].
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/29/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Positron
But you get more jp/vp running dungeons and if you do they are worthless.

ideally, if they are going to make Heroics this easy, and Reputation gear this hard to grind, they should make Justice Gear 476.
Reply Quote
you could enter into heroic's on completion of the final quest chain of dread waste's, i was almost able to get into heroic's by 1 point. the last quest did it and got a blue which was enough.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I agree 100%. Justice Points have no value at all in MoP and at this point they may as well not even exist.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/29/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Rainstorms
I believe the rep gear grind is more for people not wishing to run dungeons. As you've said, most are heading into heroics without needing a lot of time or gear and doing fine [which I totally don't have a problem with].

This would make sense, except you can't get JP outside of dungeons and scenarios. I really can't see a level 90 toon running the same 2 instances and being happy with that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]