Alliance not the best PvP faction anymore?

90 Human Warrior
With the changes to PvP Power and racials, is Human no longer the best choice? I know a ton of PvPers have already gone Horde (got destroyed by Reckful's Warrior and his guild in a premade) Does that mean KT Alliance is gonna become the underdog?
Reply Quote
What do you care 1500 hero?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/30/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Demoman

What difference does it make what his or anybody else ratings are? It's a legit question.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

What's up Dirbz from Severity Gaming? Representing your guild really nicely, nice job bud!

To answer your question, a lot of players are going horde because of the dispel changes, and with WoTF (2nd Trinket) being more useful because of that. The new undead racial is also beneficial, as it does a small amount of damage and heals you for the damage dealt.
Edited by Dietcokes on 9/30/2012 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/30/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Dietcokes
What's up Dirbz from Severity Gaming? Representing your guild really nicely, nice job bud!

LMAOUCH

After some quick peeping, I found something kinda cool.

My highest 3v3 PR is 1,859... While not that impressive, yours happens to be 1,849. This "1500 hero" is actually higher rated than you!

09/30/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Dietcokes
To answer your question, a lot of players are going horde because of the dispel changes, and with WoTF (2nd Trinket) being more useful because of that. The new undead racial is also beneficial, as it does a small amount of damage and heals you for the damage dealt.

Thanks for the info dude. Might be going back Horde again!
Edited by Akhiro on 9/30/2012 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<hey im mvp> is a joke from what I've seen... we managed to beat Reckful in a AB the other night, pretty sure it was a premade because he was streaming and all of my favorite posers were present.

My friend and I beat a few randoms from that guild in 2 EotS's in a row. Afterwadrs we queued for Temple of Kotmogu and got Reckful himself along with several other r1s. It still hurts to sit down after that one.
Edited by Akhiro on 9/30/2012 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight

Play nice. First I find you pulling too much trash in groups and now I find you alt trolling, what am I gonna do with you?

As far as PvP goes, it's just people switching as they always do. Right now Humans are probably the top PvP race, but discounting them the Horde really have the best racials. The rest of Alliance racials aren't too stellar.
Edited by Serrias on 9/30/2012 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
WARSTAMP
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
LOL

This kid, Dirbz. I like him. I hope he keeps posting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
LOL

This kid, Dirbz. I like him. I hope he keeps posting.

LOL xD jen we turn him into a maymay n put him on 9gag best maymay site ever xD xD!!!!!!!

le me gusta xDDDD :P :P :3 9gag army~~!1`!1!1!!!
Reply Quote
This is 2ez.

Dietcokes, we're not buds. I don't play nice with the mentally challenged.
Edited by Dirbz on 9/30/2012 10:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This is 2ez.

Nice jab I guess? Don't worry bud, being an internet thug will get you far in life! Personally I've added Season 11 Gladiator to my resume, pretty Taylor Gang of me, I know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
This is 2ez.

Hey dude I checked your profile for your high-end Arena/RBG achievements but didn't find any.

Since you're calling out people on 1500 rating I just assume it's an oversight or a bug in the system right, or do you just enjoy being a tool?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm a rbg hero retard. What's up?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'm higher rated in arena than Jen. Wut up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Stupid feral druid with no pants.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]