<Who Cares> Recruiting for Second Raid Group

90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for a guild to gear up in that is willing to help you get that gear and able to supply you with the tools necessary to advance in MoP? We are the guild for you!! Unless your from <we care> then your guild wont let you talk to us but we are farming heroics as a guild, farming and supplying guildies as a guild and entering MoP's first raid with possibly two raid teams!! Just need good players like you to come get with us!! Pst me in-game or ask for any officer online.

Be careful with the /who Who Cares because the we care guild also pops up. I wonder why...?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
what will be your raid days/times?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Our main raid raids on weekends starting at about 9pm server time. We have yet to set a secondary raid time. We need to know what availability those new people have and their best days. We are aiming to have the second raid during the week but things can change depending on availability.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
how many 90's do you guys currently have? Because i want to be ab le to farm the !@#$ outta heroics with guildies so we can gear and be ready for raids, so we can be some of the top on the guild for progression.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
18 as of this posting. We run guild heroics all the time but more heavily in the night.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I am also interested in finding a new guild, the one I am in now is pretty much dead. Can we talk more in game sometime today?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
he wants to cyber wit you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]