BM Hunters Thread of Bashing and Nerfing

90 Tauren Priest
All you fellow PvPers, get in here!

This thread of where you can comment on BM hunters and how they are a cheap and currently OP spec that is getting abused by basically every hunter purely because of it's ridiculous damage and CC.

I want to know what Blizzard is doing? It's not really that hard to see when EVERYONE except BM hunters (Even some Bm hunters themselves) are saying it, and complaining. I haven't yet seen anyone say they are balanced without it being a joke. Surely there's PvP Blizzard employees right? Balance. Your. Game.

We pay (all WoW players) pay for this game, I've spent quite a bit of money and time on it, I mean hell! I enjoy it! It's a really well put together game that's a lot of fun, but when it comes to PvP there's things that are OBVIOUSLY out of place. I can do BGs and arena and be happy to lose/die, to anyone, except BM hunters.

If you PvP, I'm sure this has happened at least once: Running around in a BG, you see a BM hunter come out of camoflauge with all 1000 of their CDs popped. What do you do? There's nothing you can do! You're dead. They don't even have to be good. And you could be a multi-Rank 1 gladiator, but alas, It's a BM hunter so it's irrelevant.

So please! This is where I want everyone else with the same opinion to come in so Blizzard can see this, I've seen in several posts, and when opening a ticket about something clearly unbalanced, that the forums is the best place to get something to change, so here I am!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
-Also I was going to aim high in arena this season but how it's going so far it doesn't look like I'll be playing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I agree, currently i am lvl 88 doing some bg's so i can get my honor up for pvp gear when it comes out. It's not fun to go on a 1v1 when i have all my cds and he has all his. and he doest even notice im healing. He can just burst through my shield and my heals. There is no way that anyone would say that it is balanced. I would like to see like a damage % reduce. Other wise the only people who will be top rated will mostly be Beat mastery hunters.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
Shadow priests (your current spec) are AMAZING right now, and I fully expect there will be more high rated teams running a shadow priest then a BM hunter.

I agree BM hunters are very strong right now, but PvP is not balanced around level 88, or 1v1's.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Shadow priests pale in comparrison to BM hunters. The damage and survivability is terrible compared as well, if you're talking about 70 shadow is OP. Also I wasn't talking about 1v1, even if it's 1v4 a BM hunter can kill at least one person before he/she dies.
Reply Quote
A pure dps spec class is killing hybrids in PvP?
STOP THE GAME.
SHUT IT DOWN, WE'RE DONE. IT'S BROKEN.
TURN. IT. OFF.

Shadow priests (your current spec) are AMAZING right now, and I fully expect there will be more high rated teams running a shadow priest then a BM hunter.

I agree BM hunters are very strong right now, but PvP is not balanced around level 88, or 1v1's.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Oh I'm sorry, I thought that it was supposed to be equal, you know, balanced? My mistake, apparently full DPS specs are supposed to be generally better in every way and OP beyond anything else.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Just because terrible players come across somebody who can play thier class means that they are OP. I was doing bgs the other day, and some horde made a toon on my server just to say "BM is ridiculous I can't wait for you to get nerfed" and I responded "Maybe so, but I was playing surv bro"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Haha, me terrible? Yeah, I don't think so. Anyway, I made it clear that it wasn't anything to do with skill. It's the skill-less BM hunters that own the skillful (other) players. I'd like to see you say that BM isn't OP after dueling it on something else.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Legitshadow
Haha, me terrible? Yeah, I don't think so. Anyway, I made it clear that it wasn't anything to do with skill. It's the skill-less BM hunters that own the skillful (other) players. I'd like to see you say that BM isn't OP after dueling it on something else.

So first, you're not even 90 so you cant judge anything reliably yet, second no amount of "real" pvp gear is out yet, dont expect to have balanced pvp in pve quest items. and third, you've played 0 arena's in your life on that toon, and only like 40 something bg's yeah it might be that you're bad.

On a side note. I was in a BG 10 minutes ago. A rogue hit me with a 105k ambush, followed by a158k eviscerate, and i am in the set of crafted pvp gear so i do have resilience. But, things are never going to be perfect, let alone before a pvp season even starts so why cry about it?
Edited by Proudmane on 9/30/2012 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
hi
This is a troll thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you might just be bad
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I like how all the hunters on this post is saying that it isn't op. Go play a diffrent class. get good at that class and then go vs a bm hunter. Tell us that it is balanced
Reply Quote
29 Pandaren Monk
RPM
and I like how you post with different toons in the same thread to agree with yourself ...lame
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
hi
09/30/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Grogen
and I like how you post with different toons in the same thread to agree with yourself ...lame

He probably thinks we cant tell, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
tell blizzard to buff survival/mm and you wont see many
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
The only time BM is overpowered is during BW with lynx rush, any other time any team worth its salt is going to be CCing the pet. So you have BW once a min, with readiness, and bullheaded if using a cunning pet (which you should be). Pets are also extremely vulnerable to magic and no longer respawn at 100% health after being dismissed.

The hate is well-deserved though, keep bashing.

This is a win. Just cc pet and thats all you have to do. And when BW is up the hunter/pet can be cc'd n ne format. Let alone as a spriest u can run up... lol this is sad telling u how to kill me. Do your psychic terror or w/e disarms/fears me...talk about op 2 cc's n one o ya thats fair... And have a free casting good ol' time on me. Only way I can get out is trinket or BW which is already up. My deterance mind you cannot be used under fear/stun effects and i'm not sure about silence effects. Then if you wait a bit and i'm still alive some how since I cannot really heal that well. You can use psychic scream or put down your lil talent that spams it.

Just admit you do not know how to play your class. I think in this xpac ppl .. good players are actually playing hunters vs the old huntards. Btw healing in shadow form sigh...r u really that bad?

P.S. I'm not in other threads whining about how locks can instant heal to full health or how warriors once reaching 5 stacks can literally one shot if not take me down into execute range @ full health. Every class has its perks your just gonna have to learn how to adapt n overcome. I just don't want to see an *injust nerf* happen cuz all the proof i've seen about hunters being op is from videos of them killing bad players. This game has come down to pvp 1v1 whoever has the cds up and who knows how to handle and survive. Pretty much every class in the game can avoid being raped by stampede and cc or kill pet or hunter. Just next stop and think because this subject is starting to look like trolls in all threads seeing if they can get what they wish.

P.P.S Like i said before if they can control stampede and pet then the hunters cannot do the amazing burst you see vid/pics of and in fact the hunter gets floored depending comp.
Edited by Killcommand on 10/7/2012 2:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]