MoP and You!

I notice a lot more people are starting to hit 90. I want to know is how was your experience leveling in MoP? What are you going to do now at max level? Professions? Grind mount rep? Ledgandary quests?

For me I am grinding my fishing and cooking to max. I am really loving The Tillers quests and the whole farming for cooking mats. Along with Cloud Serpent rep for my dragon. (Not doing the eggs but dailies) Heroics and gearing up for raiding.

What about you?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Lots of dailies and random PvP. Just finished collecting enough Kyparite to buy all the Klaxxi Blacksmithing plans.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I hope I'm not missing any dailies. Doing Tillers, Klaxxi, Cloud Serpent, and both sets of Golden Lotus every day (and Direbrew while it lasts). And why the hell hasn't a single Thousand-Year Pickled Egg dropped from Direbrew yet? I've done it like 8 times. =/ Also random scenario queues, but those don't appear to be limited. I haven't stepped into a heroic yet, I'm afraid to bring it down by sucking.

And why isn't there a craftable LW set with spirit, ffs?
Edited by Rachel on 9/30/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yu have to be honored with the Golden Locust to get the PvE plans. I am half way there atm. Heroics are pretty fun and tough. They take true teamwork to really go without a scratch. NRU is doing some to gear up for hopefully raiding this xpac. Nothing serious just 10 man normals.

Also, cooking takes forever to level. I am saving my tokens to either get the apron of the flip able table for the lol's.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Darkarwyn
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Da *%!##!! did I just read?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]