I am conflicted.

Well.. As I slowly level away through Pandaria, I cannot help but wonder.. "Which side will I choose..?" And that is the question in the back of my head. I see Pandaren such as Chen Stormstout and all his epicness and he is quite neutral. I want to be red, and I want to be blue. There are two great guilds I have seen and both I am torn on. (Those are The Shieldpaw Shao'din and The Temple of the Tiger.) I mean, I don't really see why a Pandaren would join the Horde other than to be with Ji and all his awesomeness, and I see a bunch of reasons why they would join the Alliance.

Basically, I need your help. I want to pick a side, but I want to do it because I have a good reason, not just because an awesome person on the forums told me I should pick red or blue. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: This is about making a Pandaren Warrior by the way.
Edited by Meez on 9/30/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Roll 10 for it, you'll be happy either way.

4 and below Horde, 6 to 10 Alliance.

5 roll again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Panda warriors shall join me.
Reply Quote
You genious..

I would, but I am re installing the game and I am short on DnD dice atm. Coin flip perhaps. Any other suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/30/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Meez
This is about making a Pandaren Warrior by the way.

Join me brother. Meez and Lurvy.... amazing PvP, two warriors, blade and blade battling for the peace of the world.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Panda Lurvy be cuttin' up Horde 5 to 1

PvPing fury like a pro

Alliance women be swoonin'
Reply Quote
I planned on going fury. You missed a blade. While that is a fantastic time it sounds like.. I would like to here something from the reds!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Go with the hot one.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Ghaoithe
Go with the hot one.

Valid point.. But "hot ones" don't want fluffy ones. I am correct, yes?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have no idea where this is going now, so I meant "Go with Aysa."

In all seriousness, though, I'm finding Alliance to have a little more of a Panda RP presence if that's your thing. In addition to the Tiger, I noticed a guild called Order of the Jade Lotus that seems like a really good crew (not sure if they're accepting hint hint any members out there). Horde is, well, Horde. RP is there but as usual it's a little more spread out. Not sure how it is leveling up, but I can't run through Westfall without running into a billion other pandas, which is a good thing considering how quiet it was before launch.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You genious..

I would, but I am re installing the game and I am short on DnD dice atm.

http://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
Reply Quote
My assumption was that you were calling blood elves hot.. Nevermind. We'll leave that for another time.

But, I thought that would be a thing. The Horde doesn't really seem to thick with RP. But, who am I to judge, I only have a level 63 Blood Elf.
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
Make two pandas with very similar names, and RP a neutral panda. Different factions of course
Reply Quote
...Smart.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/30/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Tsulang
Make two pandas with very similar names, and RP a neutral panda. Different factions of course

You could do this, or make two pandas to try out each guild. I don't know if how okay they are with trials and the like, but you might want to go to the RP events of each to get a feel for 'em, and see which one fits you better.
Reply Quote
73 Worgen Priest
A warrior might fit in with the Huojin philosophy more than the Tushui philosophy, imo. That and since the Horde culture is more warrior like, your Pandaren might fit in well.

Roleplay isn't that spread out, sure the Allaince have the Cathedral and Darnassus, as well as plenty small towns with inns (excluding GS) but remember the Horde has the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar, most of Silvermoon, as well as several areas you'd be suprised to find roleplay in. While Alliance might have the advantage in numbers, Horde has overall a better quality (mostly because we they not Goldshire inspired rerolls).

Just my two cents.

Either that, /roll. 1-49 you go Alliance, 51-100 you go Horde, and if you get 50 go neutral =P
Edited by Ephraim on 9/30/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
76 Human Rogue
Make a panda on both sides with a characcterin your name so you can RP neutral with both sides ^ ^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Alliance warrior is best warrior.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Chen is a filthy horde and I want to kill him every step of the way.

JUSTICE FOR DAELIN PROUDMOORE!

Anyway, the choice isn't hard at all. Alliance for good and Horde for evil.

09/30/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Meez
I mean, I don't really see why a Pandaren would join the Horde other than to be with Ji and all his awesomeness, and I see a bunch of reasons why they would join the Alliance.

You answered your own question. Choose Alliance. Obviously the only reason you are even considering Horde is for 1 guild but that isn't enough to carry an entire faction.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Alliance pandas are at least 75% more awesome. Fact.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]