golden lotus dailies problem

90 Worgen Mage
ok, i cant open the golden lotus dailies.. i do the same like this guy on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxfYdb7yjv4&feature=watch_response

and the quest didnt open, also i find just one dailie quest for golden lotus at mistfall village, but i can't see the dailies an the golden pagoda, please need help here :/
Edited by Iomar on 9/30/2012 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
ok, i cant open the golden lotus dailies.. i do the same like this guy on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxfYdb7yjv4&feature=watch_response

and the quest didnt open, also i find just one dailie quest for golden lotus at mistfall village, but i can't see the dailies an the golden pagoda, please need help here :/

I am having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Same here blizzard blue post please?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I too am having the same problem, I did all the required lead in quests according to wowhead and MMO Champ. I had one quest show up after the "Into the Vale" was handed in to kill a gu in the Ruins. Now nothing shows up at all anywhere. My friend started same chain as I did and didn't do any other quests that I didn't do and he can get the dailies. I think it's bugged for sure. Hopefully a Blue will post on this. I opened a ticket in game as well. We'll see what happens.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/03/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Vanillaíce
I too am having the same problem, I did all the required lead in quests according to wowhead and MMO Champ. I had one quest show up after the "Into the Vale" was handed in to kill a gu in the Ruins. Now nothing shows up at all anywhere. My friend started same chain as I did and didn't do any other quests that I didn't do and he can get the dailies. I think it's bugged for sure. Hopefully a Blue will post on this. I opened a ticket in game as well. We'll see what happens.

This is the EXACT same issue I am having. Was able to get the quest to kill a guy in the ruins but nothing after that. I also created a ticket but they have a 3 day response time :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was having this problem and I tried a bunch of different things. What I tried today (and I got the questline afterwards) was completing all of the quests in Eastwind Rest in Kun-lai summit. I don't know if this is what fixed my issues completely but I think it did.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Did you make sure to take care of the pop-up quest taking you into Guo-lai Halls? If not then there's your problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]