Yet Another Issue...
- 1. Navigate to /Applications/World of Warcraft
2. Move the WTF, Cache and Interface folders to the desktop
3. Now go into the Data folder and delete the Cache folder
4. Navigate to /Users/Shared and delete the Battle.net folder
5. Launch the World of Warcraft Launcher. Let all updates apply and hit Play when Game is up to date is displayed.
- 1. Launch World of Warcraft and log in.
2. Put World of Warcraft into Windowed Mode if it is not already in Windowed Mode.
3. From the system menu bar, select Help > Copy Support Information: http://i45.tinypic.com/foodww.png
4. Paste the contents of the copied system information here (Command-V)
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.