Btw guys

88 Orc Warrior
Seriously alliance, piss off

After playing on this server since vanilla I don't feel like running off to only thin the horde out even more.

This imbalance is ridiculous
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
'you mad'
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

xfer alli or xfer server or quit complaining
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Seriously alliance, piss off

After playing on this server since vanilla I don't feel like running off to only thin the horde out even more.

This imbalance is ridiculous

I get the whole sentimental thing, it's why I left a horde there, but, dude, just leave while you still can. * for free that is*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc

That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Someone call the WAAAAAAAAHMBULANCE!!
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
Quite honestly there needs to be psychological studies done on this stuff.

What is it with you guys jizzing your pants every time you see a single horde out in the middle of nowhere / in the middle of a town / in the middle of a guarded town that you will literally attack multiple times even in the face of your own death simply to add to my rez timer.

I promise, there's no achievement for killing me 10 times in 5 minutes guys :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I think the best part is that if the tables were turned the Horde would be posting what the Alliance are and the Alliance would be posting what the Horde are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/02/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Mogrok

I do it for honorable kills. Every time I kill some random nerd I'm one step closer to a new title, so why not?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
10/03/2012 01:22 AMPosted by Akhiro

I do it for honorable kills. Every time I kill some random nerd I'm one step closer to a new title, so why not?

oohh big shot over here, you are so honorable
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I haven't ganked a single Horde since MoP started.

The server imbalance takes all of the fun out of it.

If I could go and gank all of the Alliance that recently faction changed I'd rather do that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm just glad that the Horde can't attack me, run towards guards, and let them kill me like they could in Tol Barad, pussies.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Kel'Thuzad is a PvP server... right?

Why are there threads on this topic in the first place? Go to Moon Guard if you want to play footsie with the opposing faction.
Edited by Freaks on 10/4/2012 5:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Why are there threads on this topic in the first place? Go to Moon Guard if you want to play footsie with the opposing faction.

It's rare that I reply with this sort of reply. I tend to think, if you have nothing good to say, then, don't say anything at all. However, I think for once, this calls for a reply like that...

You're an idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

At this point the OP is pointless, but if you think that what is happening on Kel'Thuzad is PvP then you need to go get your head checked tough guy.
Reply Quote
81 Pandaren Monk
Kel'Thuzad is a PVP server in name only. As Alliance, we can go about our business without any fear of attack. We can choose when we wanna PVP - just like a PVE server. Actually, PVE servers see more real world PVP than KT does.

Try this experiment
Login on a horde character and type /who 90
Login on an alliance character and type /who 90 monk

My results were 8 level 90s of all classes for horde and 39 level 90 monks for alliance
LOL
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 03:41 AMPosted by Vindicare
I haven't ganked a single Horde since MoP started.

I land beside them and melee swing them. They freak out. It's fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]