Horde Griefers out of control

(Locked)

Statistics do sometimes give misleading information, but they at least usually have some basis in actual fact. The statement "Over 90 percent of the server is Horde" has no basis in anything at all except just something some guy made up because he was mad and looking for a reason to be mad.

Gug will go with the actual numbers until somebody shows Gug some numbers that say different. Then any discrepancy can be discussed citing specific references and actual figures.

80 percent of statistics are made up anyway
32 Tauren Warrior
90% of orcs are Gug.
90 Blood Elf Mage
O.O
90 Troll Druid
10/06/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Gug
Gug will go with the actual numbers until somebody shows Gug some numbers that say different.

Which is why I didn't use any numbers but since you don't actually play alliance you probably don't notice it as much as people who play both sides.
Since you don't use any actual numbers, statistics, or anything quantifiable in any way shape or form except for what you yourself encounter, your perceptions are skewed by the zones you are in, the time of day in question, the level of your characters and the relative number of people doing dailies, and a huge variety of other factors.

In the end, basing anything in this game of literally thousands and thousands of players on Maelstrom from any one player's perception is hardly a pool from which to draw any accurate assumptions and especially is not enough to call into question any actual statistics.

"I got ganked 10 times in Molten Front when I was on for 3 hours after I got off of work, and this has happened every day for months...there must be 5 times as many people in the other faction and this server is horribly skewed against us. I don't care what the numbers say, they are obviously wrong."

It's the same kind of reasoning when people, regardless of faction, complain how they always lose BGs. Perception is one of the most relative things in the universe; you'll find evidence to support whatever view you had to begin with when relying solely upon perception.

Gug not even saying you wrong; Gug just saying, when you weigh the evidence, Gug will put Gug money on the numbers.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love you, Gug.

That is all.
90 Human Paladin
i would just like to say i respect gug many of times have i drawn a blade against him win or lose he speaks the truth look foward to seeing him out there again and faceing gug
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good to see Gug breaking character again.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love this thread. If you do not feel like being a magnet for death, leave the guild you're in. Us Horde love making NRU cry.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since you don't use any actual numbers, statistics, or anything quantifiable in any way shape or form except for what you yourself encounter, your perceptions are skewed by the zones you are in, the time of day in question, the level of your characters and the relative number of people doing dailies, and a huge variety of other factors.

In the end, basing anything in this game of literally thousands and thousands of players on Maelstrom from any one player's perception is hardly a pool from which to draw any accurate assumptions and especially is not enough to call into question any actual statistics.

"I got ganked 10 times in Molten Front when I was on for 3 hours after I got off of work, and this has happened every day for months...there must be 5 times as many people in the other faction and this server is horribly skewed against us. I don't care what the numbers say, they are obviously wrong."

It's the same kind of reasoning when people, regardless of faction, complain how they always lose BGs. Perception is one of the most relative things in the universe; you'll find evidence to support whatever view you had to begin with when relying solely upon perception.

Gug not even saying you wrong; Gug just saying, when you weigh the evidence, Gug will put Gug money on the numbers.
Also, Gug is the man.
32 Tauren Warrior
Gug, you're still 87, shut your mouth.
90 Undead Hunter
It hasn't even been two weeks. I kind of wish I had leveled more slowly to actually enjoy it instead of rushing it. Stop being a "doosh".
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
Enjoy being trapped on top of the Windward Isles, forced to spirit res, dirty NRU scum
90 Undead Priest
09/30/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Satsuriku
Do you know how many times I attacked first? 0

Well....there's your first problem.

09/30/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Satsuriku
Last time I checked, 91 percent of all the players on maelstrom are horde, with 1 alliance to every 5.3 horde players.

If I were you, I'd be giddy about the target rich environment. I'm guessing you're a "cup half empty" kinda guy?
90 Troll Druid
10/07/2012 05:48 AMPosted by Gug
Since you don't use any actual numbers, statistics, or anything quantifiable

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/maelstrom/rating.tier13

Here is the list for the last tier of cata(A few weeks ago) notice the horde to alliance ration on there(feel free to scroll through all of the pages) I feel like this is a good way to represent the horde to alliance ratio of active players because raiding as is obvious with the type/way that content is released is the main focus of this game.
90 Undead Mage
10/07/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Krzysztof
It hasn't even been two weeks. I kind of wish I had leveled more slowly to actually enjoy it instead of rushing it. Stop being a "doosh".

How does one "enjoy" leveling?
90 Troll Priest
10/08/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Jaxz

How does one "enjoy" leveling?

By leveling in PvP gear and never using shadow orbs on quest mobs. I would like to thank various level 90 NRU members for making my leveling very "enjoyable". ;)
32 Tauren Warrior
10/07/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Owning
Gug, you're still 87, shut your mouth.

Hey what the crap. I didn't say that! DAMNIT.
10/07/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Krzysztof

Meh I enjoy my Golden Cloud Serpent before everyone else. And getting a head start on Golden Lotus rep has also been a plus. Helping out other guild members while leveling, hunting rare spawns, and even farming.

I really do like The Tillers.
90 Undead Hunter
Mists of Pandaria?

More like Mists of Farmville amirite
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]