Please change Pandemic

90 Undead Warlock
Pandemic should just give the 50% duration increase to our dots times seriously, instead of double cast to gain a little more time and lose dps... its a joke I barely use it for destro i have tried the double cast immolate during CD phase but its not even a dps gain, I've tested over and over.

for Affy? useless. you will just waste Malefic grasp channeling time and lose dps

for demo? useless. you will lose DPS because you have to keep casting to keep your demonic fury going

So if a blue reads this, please make this change to Pandemic.

P.S. even test it out yourself you will always lose dps for the double cast
Edited by Djdave on 9/30/2012 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Dwarf Hunter
if you're double casting you're doing it horribly horribly wrong. thats not how the ability is supposed to work. you're supposed to be able to clip your dots without a loss of dot time/dps via clipping.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
for Destro you are force to double cast when you Pop all your CDs(the reason for this is to gain extra 1-2 ticks on immolate to gain the extra burning embers with the bonus crit) you do not have time to clip it nor can manage that. (you will not gain any dps even if you clip it at the end i have done multiple dps test)

For affy as i stated same reason

for demo as i stated my main suggest it should just passively grant the 50% increase duration

you have no idea how useless this ability is in its current state
Edited by Djdave on 10/1/2012 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm guessing you have zero latency and perfect reaction time then, huh?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/01/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Mehvil

... that has nothing to do with what i'm talking about. you get to 90 and try it you'll see how it works and how useless it is.

edit: no wonder why i don't post on the forums people have no fn clue and not even look at the ability does

so Please post if you have done testing and please feedback on what you have figured out
Edited by Djdave on 10/1/2012 1:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Please. Our 87 ability is garbage and so are our 90 talents. Pandemic however is actually completely wonderful. My only gripe is we have to wait until 90 to get it.
Edited by Lerajie on 10/1/2012 2:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10/01/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Lerajie
Please. Our 87 ability is garbage and so are our 90 talents. Pandemic however is actually completely wonderful. My only gripe is we have to wait until 90 to get it.

I like you.

QFT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10/01/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Lerajie

indeed

im more upset about our 87 then anything though, they need to change a few things to make it even somewhat useful.

no leash and the timer should be 45-60min
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/01/2012 01:14 AMPosted by Djdave

... that has nothing to do with what i'm talking about. you get to 90 and try it you'll see how it works and how useless it is.

edit: no wonder why i don't post on the forums people have no fn clue and not even look at the ability does

so Please post if you have done testing and please feedback on what you have figured out

You're doing it wrong. Pandemic is so that you can cast your dots a bit early to better time with other abilities. Not to get a few extra ticks. If that's how you choose to use it and it's a dps gain, then good on you but that's not it's main purpose.
Reply Quote
60 Dwarf Hunter
OP has no idea how his class abilities are ment to work
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]