Account Achievements issue

90 Troll Shaman
Sin
the fact that individual characters achievement score is what is listed in guild frames, not the account score.

what this means to me is despite the idea of the devs to get us to play other toons and work with our toons to get achievements and/or even the opportunity to change our main toon. Because of this, I am and will still be stuck on the same main, despite their intentions.

There is another issue I came across today. The multi toon achievements like Dynamic Duo , Double Agent, and a few of the pet achieves that are fully account based. the issue is that the individual points earned from them only get added to the completing character and not all toons despite the fact that they can only be completed once for the entire account.

Prime example: Achievement: Big City Brawlin - Alliance.

My wife and I were having a bit of trouble getting Ironforge. So we made an Alliance toon, leveled to 5 and fought a critter. My wife did this first and got the 2 achievements. The one stated above and the meta. I was still on my horde toon at this time and she logged back to her horde toon. This is when we discovered that despite having the achievement, only the alliance toon got the actual point score.

This leads me to ask, what if she deleted this lvl 5 toon, are those 15 achievement points gone forever.

That individual score in the guild frames really screws this all up. They really need to list the proper score(account score) or were all still stuck with an achievement main.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sin
sorry for the double post, posted it in general to get more attention to it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
They said they're updating and fixing this in a future patch :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sin
cool ty for the info i appreciate it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/01/2012 04:13 AMPosted by Faz
what this means to me is despite the idea of the devs to get us to play other toons and work with our toons to get achievements and/or even the opportunity to change our main toon. Because of this, I am and will still be stuck on the same main, despite their intentions.

Why? You know how many achievement points you have. Is it really that important to you that everybody else knows too? Your Equipment Potency EquivalncE Number too tiny?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sin
10/01/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Shalura

Why? You know how many achievement points you have. Is it really that important to you that everybody else knows too? Your Equipment Potency EquivalncE Number too tiny?

yes, why else would anyone put great effort into completing as many as they can. To silently marvel at oneself in the dark?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/01/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Faz

yes, why else would anyone put great effort into completing as many as they can. To silently marvel at oneself in the dark?

To kill time. For fun. Various other non competitive reasons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]