Ghost Iron Dragonling

90 Human Priest
Just a general question here, is this trinket basically amazing for every single person right now? I'm currently using the Int/chance on hit haste trinket from brewfest and the alchemy stone and was wondering if doing the 600 cogwheels for something like haste/spirit/hit would be worth it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
it really depends on whether you can easily hit cap without it. due to the fact that you can use spirit/hit/expertise cogwheels you have the potential to gain a lot of hit. that being said, both the brewfest trinket and alchemist stone are superior to it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/01/2012 06:00 AMPosted by Tsilyi
both the brewfest trinket and alchemist stone are superior to it.

Going off your personal weights or...?

3. Zen Alchemist Stone (450)

4. (H) Flashfrozen Redin Globule (463)

5. Ghost Iron Dragonling (450)
+600 Spirit, +600 Hit, and +600 Haste Cogwheels Included

6. Mithril Wristwatch (470)

Brewfest trinket hasn't stopped being an incredible pile of !@#$, it's just a significantly higher ilvl than the other stuff available to us at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1616#iTrinket

has it above the dragonling, and the pre-raid list has it below the dragonling... it's a tossup, i guess.

i suppose if hit cap is hard, the dragonling definitely wins out. that being said stacking sp/int procs to about 30-31sp is nice.

also, i can't use the dragonling because LOL GOGGLES. :s
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
That uses the post 8,085 haste weight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/01/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Nixxe
That uses the post 8,085 haste weight.

don't be a hater, nixxxe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]