Where does "Blood Spirit" drop from?

Just hit level 90 and looking to craft some gear. I noticed that a common crafting mat is Blood Spirit. But when i look it up i can find no info on it. One comment said it droped from disenchanting MoP raid gear, but that cant be right is it? That would require a guild to have and bring a enchanter. Does this drop from raid bosses like Essence of Destruction?
Edited by Seledor on 10/1/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
I believe you get it from disenchanting raid weapons.
Reply Quote
i hope not! my raid doesnt have anyone in it who has the enchanting profession
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
that is indeed the source.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
10/01/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Seledor
i hope not! my raid doesnt have anyone in it who has the enchanting profession

Well it sounds like it only comes from raid drop weapons, so you likely won't find much to DE in the short term (all the weapons are likely upgrades). But even then, how many weapons drop in raids? You might just be better off buying them off of the AH. Or the guild could supply the mats to level someone willing to drop a gathering profession.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
This has been changed. You can now loot a Blood Spirit from any epic 476 or higher. It can be armor or a weapon. It's use being to craft 489 gear from LW, BS, and Tailor. The price is still up in the air due to the fact not a lot of them are floating around because most raids use the epics rather the D/E them but i would think think with the amount needed, the iL of the gear crafted, and minute chance of getting them on High Pop's id say around 3-5k and low pop servers about 5-8k Crafted gear if i remember right takes about 3-5 Spirits depending on the peice so expect to pay upwards 20-30kk for the end result of the crafted peice depending on how much people like to gouge on your server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Sorry one thing more. it is NOT a guarantee drop from an epic. i have D/E'd several epics that do not drop one. That being said the drop rate is not absurdly low. Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/24/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Drjeebus
Sorry one thing more. it is NOT a guarantee drop from an epic. i have D/E'd several epics that do not drop one. That being said the drop rate is not absurdly low. Cheers.

Im just wondering were these epics found from the raid? lfr or normal? or did you DE crafted pieces? because that could be vital. Also has anyone actually found it from crafted epics? if yes, then awesome. an expensive but easier way to get blood spirits. If not, then they may still drop from raid gear, in which case start bringing an enchanter or buy them off the AH. i actually just helped one of our raiders level enchanting yesterday since she didnt even have a profession. and now she can help the raid too. :D still think my guild may just try to sell the blood spirits for guild funds, depends on how many more leather pants want to drop off of stone guard.....(had it drop each time so far so our rogue already has it....)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I disenchanted and proced one of of 10m man normal MV. sold for 20k in bout an hour only one on AH at that time though. it wasnt a wpn just some cloth gloves. GL&GG
Edited by Chunlee on 11/8/2012 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]