Hate me or love me...

There's very few people on this server who actually can say that they have no idea who I am, but those that do tend to balance on a very thin wire of hating me or loving me. I've been on this server since it opened and have slowly but surely made a very... lasting name for myself.

There are those of you out there that can't stand me because I'm a pain in the !@# and some who love me because I'm a funny pain in the $%^.

This is just to see who out there either hates me or loves me, and based on the names of the people posting I'll be able to tell who's lying (Khanz, shush).

So, my lovely BT family of retards and noobs... How do you feel today?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
who are you you seem to think highly of yourself
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hmmmm, seem to remember the name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This thread is now only for people who are actually good at PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
░░░░░░▄█████▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░
░░░▄█▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░
░░░██████▀██████░░░░░
░░██░░▀░▄██▀▀░░█░░░░░
░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░
░░░▄▄█▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄█▄▄░░░░
░░░██████▄░▄██████░░░
░░░███████▀▀██████▄░░
░░░░████████████▀▀▀░░
░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
░▄███████████████▄░░░
░▀█████████████████▄░
░▄██████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
▀██████░░░░░░▄███████
░██████░░░░░███████▀░
░░█████░░░░░████▀░░░░
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
*Stares* Hmm....Someone from Severity, who believes that they should be loved by everyone on this realm.

Hmm, pompous ego from the rest of your guild consume your brain to the point that you think making a forums about how people love and hate you and that you wanted to make a forums post to see who really did love you...

Well Severity has officially fallen to an all new low..
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
People be taking this post so seriously!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
BUDDY :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Never heard of you. Good to know you think being well known in an MMO is important. That looks good on a resume.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i thnk ur hot. wanna m8k out?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/03/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Glakhmed
Never heard of you. Good to know you think being well known in an MMO is important. That looks good on a resume.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/03/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Glakhmed
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
o.O
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
10/07/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Nukit
o.O

LOL! You're head is so tiny xD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
*Your
... And yeah now that you mention it, With this armor, It is pretty outta proportion. XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Blizz should do us all a favor and give dubstepz a free server change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I got to say for as long as i've played this server (I've played this server ever since it went live) I've had 1 experience with Dubstepz, and it wasn't enjoyable at all. He was quite an !@#$%^-, he made it to my ignore list afterall. Which is not an easy task, considering it takes alot to get there.

All in all, Hate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]