World Bosses, fun stuff.

95 Night Elf Rogue
Just wanted to thank those that came to the random world boss thing that I was sending out invites for. Glad to see that we downed both raid bosses in one attempt (Though, Sha was a bit more messy... And by a bit, I mean a lot, and by a lot, I mean Galleon is kids mode in comparison.)

http://imageshack.us/f/193/wowscrnshot100112161714.jpg/

Not the best screen cap, but there was a lot of people flying in, so was trying my best to grab a screenshot of all of the standards up. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
http://i.imgur.com/Vn1KQ.jpg What I was looking at When I was invited to group ~
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
These world boss kills are actually a lot of fun. :D It is interesting getting the raids started up, too. Surprised in some ways how fast they fill up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Good work guys.

How many did it take to down them?
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Sha of Anger, being all chaotic like, does require a bigger raid to keep the boss active itself in my view.

Galleon, I think we can do it with 10-20... However, considering how loot works, there's no reason not to work together as a server. I'd extend an invite to Horde too, but you all tend to want to stab us for some strange reason. Might be the red.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
So, I've been thinking of just making a channel for the WorldBoss invites/heads up at this rate. Every time I've started forming a raid, we've downed the boss (A few with multiple wipes, but I won't quit if people stick around. :) )

And tip for those that are doing Sha of Anger: The hardest spawn point so far appears to be on the east side. If you have excess tanks, the extra adds are not bad, however, the elite mobs that are generally in the area hurt quite a bit if they are left unchecked in the raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If I am remembering correctly, wasn't there already a channel for picking up raiders alliance side? Could probably use that if its still in use.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
10/04/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Logian
If I am remembering correctly, wasn't there already a channel for picking up raiders alliance side? Could probably use that if its still in use.
I have been, however considering the amount of people that we generally pull in for these things (40+ at times, those already having downed it sitting out of the raid just to help), I do not see crowding the channel with people just interested in the world boss as a good idea. Would just end up turning into a public chat channel.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/03/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Ismeralda
Might be the red.

This, sorry.

I can't tell the difference between the creatures roaming around and the alliance, so I just fight them all.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
10/04/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Acalan
Might be the red.

This, sorry.

I can't tell the difference between the creatures roaming around and the alliance, so I just fight them all.
It does get extremely chaotic on Sha of Anger at the least, and it's more than likely Horde coming in to 'help' will hurt the raid more... Kept seeing Darkwarrior charging in and using Bladestorm to try and wipe the group. 40v1, regardless of how overpowered Warriors might currently be, doesn't precisely work out. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah they are almost boring to a point that after day 1 of doing it I have no urge to do them again. You dont need any sort of skill just point click and kill (and hope those 5 actually decent players carry you).

Did my cross server with a lot of Emerald Dream people.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah they are almost boring to a point that after day 1 of doing it I have no urge to do them again. You dont need any sort of skill just point click and kill (and hope those 5 actually decent players carry you).

Did my cross server with a lot of Emerald Dream people.
The thing is, you need to do them weekly if you are hoping to remain at all competitive with raiding loot wise. I've already done Sha four times this week and Galleon once, only three chances at loot (First two with Elder Charms and one with just a charm), but I want to try and get as many people on server the chance at it as I can.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I got to watch that Sha of Anger kill last night, nice work^^

Me and the wife had been questing in the area and had just killed several players, including a druid from Hallowed Remnants. Moments later I saw Ismeralda and several other Alliance pop up on my radar. We hid inside a cave on the hill because we thought we were gonna be hunted down for our crimes; but instead found ourselves trapped between an Alliance raid group and the Sha. It was pretty awesome to behold!

Here's a short video of the encounter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drieXRIcpGE&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Glad we could entertain, Blakarth. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]