New home...

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks like I'll be heading over from good ole Tichondrius. I will be coming with 5 characters, though one is my mule character.

86 Holy Paladin
85 Survival Hunter
85 Holy Priest
85 Combat Rogue

I will be moving over once I get my mule character to 10. I'll be looking for a guild if there are any out there.

Let me tell you a little about myself so guilds that are interested know what I offer.

I'm a casual raider that tries his best to keep a breast of his classes. I come to raids prepared with proper gems and enchants. Proper food and flasks and pots that I will need. I have a life outside of the game and it is by far more important than this game, however if I tell you I'm going to be on to raid, I'm on. I don't take myself of this game to serious. Some of the more enjoyable times I've had in this game is when I've been with a group that wants to learn the content, not complaining about others been noobs.

What I'm looking for in a guild? A casual raiding guild that is laid back but wants to raid. I have no problem helping out guild mates. I have a Alchemist, Tailor, Jewel crafter, Inscriptionist, Blacksmith, and Enchanter and if I have the mats on me, I'll gladly give/make mats for guild mates.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Monstrosity will probably be the place for you. We're new, but we can get leveled up quick.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Bad luck, bro, this server is atrocious...ly good looking!

/waggle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]