warlock spec or upcoming arena

Hey I will be playing with an resto shamman. Anyway I have been liking destruction in pvp so far just because of the burst potential, although it has never been against someone with a healer or support to pull them through that burst during the fear. In arena would one of the other specs be a little better or will destruction pull through for me? I would just like your opinion! I've also been playing around with grim of sacrifice and like the potential but am wondering if it will be a bad story when I am in cc for half a match. thanks!
Reply Quote
what do you think about the sacrifice talent? iDoes the pets pressure outweigh the extra spell power?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I can't personally guarantee it but I vaguely remember that using GoS with affliction equals a 5% dps boost.

I know however for a fact that it gives MG a serious boost not to mention the crazy buff to DS
Reply Quote
alright
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Coz GoS doesn't give good enough regen or potentially a large enough permanent HP boost?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]