Power shot is broken?

100 Troll Hunter
Are any other hunters having problems with power shot? it doesnt seem to be hitting about 50% of the time, no absorb, no dodge, it just doesnt it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I've noticed it too. i think i'm going back to glaive toss for pvp, can rarely get the cast off against players with a brain anyway...
Reply Quote
Yep im having the same problem. When I use it and look at the my actions list it isnt even there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Travel time, it doesnt 'track' like our other shots, by the time it gets to the target they may have simply moved away.

Thats my theory at least.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Was dueling a friend and tried to launch him off a cliff with a trap -> powershot, but there was no knockback... so I kited him around some more, trapped him, and then just used my explosive trap.
Looks like I'll be using glaives for PvP soon.

Edit: the slew of explicatives shouted at me from the successful explosive trap was well worth the extra mile.
Edited by Yjjial on 10/2/2012 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You mean you havnt stealth camod up to LM and lauched whole groups off yet?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Powershot, and all level 90 talents, will do zero damage if the target LoSes or moves out of range before it hits. You also still get charged focus and it goes on cooldown.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]