Selling Guild, Name; Buying Staff

I'm selling AHS, 5 tabs and about halfway through level 1 (getting it to 2 to transfer off-server in the 30 day margin between guild leader transfer should be super easy with the new leveling system, if that's what you want it for). 2.5k asking price, which saves you just shy of 2k gold at the tradeoff of having a !@#$ty name that's been around since classic, rofl.

I'm also not terribly attached to this character and am willing to sell the rights to her name, though I don't think there's much of a market for that here on the 'scalp. Price TBD.

Shoot me a mail in-game or respond to this post if you're interested, since I'm not online much (though if you can catch me on all the more power to you, haha).

Edited 10/09/12; Exodar Life-Staff acquired and no longer needed. Auction House Slaves + Myself are still up for grabs if anyone is interested.
Edited by Myself on 10/9/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I have a staff, but its on horde side :/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That's fine, if you're willing to neutral AH it with me (what's the neutral AH cut, I can probably afford to add the percentage to the price to make up for the cost) :3

Lemme know!

(Edit: bollocks wrong character, oh well it's not like my bank alt on the 'scalp was ever a secret rofl. Is the Neutral cut still 15%? I can do 12k, yeah.)
Edited by Xella on 10/7/2012 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
after 5yrs(+?)....i never really connected the dots.....until i saw the post about the staff -.- (though can't say i really ever tried)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'll throw it up on the neutral on badscalp for 12k then, want a specific day/time or anything?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Nah, anytime's fine—I've got my warrior parked out in Booty Bay and I check at least once a day, when I go do my cooldowns and level some of the alts that I've still got here. If you want to specify a time though, I can do that too (I'll probably be raiding 6-9 bloodscalp time tonight but the shortest auction length nowadays is 12h so it's not like I'd miss it in that time frame, haha).
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'll just go put it up now, I'll be raiding later too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Got it, tyvm sir! <3

(time to go edit the first post, aw yea)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]