Pet Battles Hotfixes - Updated 10/11/12

90 Orc Hunter
Still seeing the issue with Elementium Bolt being cast but not applied with the combat log not showing any indication that I did, indeed, cast it. This time, it was while fighting the Burning Pandaren Spirit. I hit the button, I see the bolt go up, I switch to my turtle, and.....there's no Elementium Bolt debuff on the enemy team.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Not always, but occasionally, my Cogblade Raptor will die for the first time in a pet battle and not correctly get the self res from the mechanical racial.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Major Payne is too hard. I've tried him too many times. I was totally into pet battles and taking on the tamers, and now I'm just done with the tamers. I can't beat him, so no point in trying since he's in the way of me ever getting to the other tamers. I was using Soul of Aspects, Cinder Kitten, and Celestial Dragon. I was also trying Vermling, Celestial Dragon, and Small Frog. It's just too hard...so many hps, they regen too fast with hibernate, and every one of them get first attack. I'm gonna have to call BS on this guy and his pets. Too hard, and it's taking the fun away from this aspect of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/24/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Jadowyn
Major Payne is too hard. I've tried him too many times. I was totally into pet battles and taking on the tamers, and now I'm just done with the tamers. I can't beat him, so no point in trying since he's in the way of me ever getting to the other tamers. I was using Soul of Aspects, Cinder Kitten, and Celestial Dragon. I was also trying Vermling, Celestial Dragon, and Small Frog. It's just too hard...so many hps, they regen too fast with hibernate, and every one of them get first attack. I'm gonna have to call BS on this guy and his pets. Too hard, and it's taking the fun away from this aspect of the game.

frankly, other than thundering spirit, he is the HARDEST tamer boss. Just get a pet with strong mechanical ability. you should be able to breeze through that bear.

if you wanna cheese your way through that guy, get a fluxfire feline
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Pets are missing WAY too much. I understand the occasional miss, but even with out special conditions in effect, pets are missing so much it's annoying, and not in the good way. The chance to miss needs to be reduced if it's attacking using moves that have no accuracy negatives, there are no effects like Sandstorm and Darkness, no accuracy debuff, and same or greater level than enemy pet. It's not cool missing with big cd attacks MULTIPLE TIMES IN A ROW FOR NO REASON. I would even be ok with getting hit more often myself if the ratios were adjusted. Too much rng takes away form being able to strategically plan.
Reply Quote
14 Human Paladin
I have been battling with pets on basically one toon which is revered with Cenarion Circle but I can't battle Merde in Desolace. There's just a bubble over her head and that's all.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
okay, strange... I couldn't do pet battle quest in Desolace on my DK, so I swapped so someone else who was neutral rep and voila, the quest appeared.
Edited by Zaravian on 1/4/2013 10:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

frankly, other than thundering spirit, he is the HARDEST tamer boss. Just get a pet with strong mechanical ability. you should be able to breeze through that bear.

if you wanna cheese your way through that guy, get a fluxfire feline
2x rocket with the gnome to the bear, immo + conflag on the mecha, 2x pump on the flower and he dies like a lone alliance in Org. I can't be the only person who has 0 issues with him... ?
Edited by Cozzene on 1/5/2013 12:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Mage
I got the pet training but I can't battle any of the trainers can somebody help me
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
anyone else have issues with Predatory Strike in random pet battles?
in the wild and against friends it does the instagib if it brings the target below 25% HP but in randoms it does not. is this intended or...?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]